8.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8-

***

 

I started to school as usual. But today, it’s a little bit different. No Jungkook. Shouldn’t I be grateful? Don’t you remember what he did yesterday?

I shook my head and grabbed my red converse. I sat on a bench while wearing my socks and suddenly I heard someone shouting my name.

“Jeena! Let’s go together!” I turned around and I saw Jimin and V waving at me.

I wore my shoes and ran towards them. I put my arms around V and Jimin’s neck and greeted them.

Both of them looked pity with me as I know they concerned about my condition. I couldn’t endure it anymore so I decided to take a taxi to go back home.

“Are you okay? We’re sorry about yesterday. We also dumbfounded by Jungkook’s behaviour. He’s great until…”

“…Until I come?” I added and pulled my best smile ever although inside my heart felt like being stabbed a thousand times.

Both of them nodded and sighed.

“I’m okay oppa! See! I’m happy today” I turned around and make a small jump and a split. Haha fortunately I’m using leggings! Wuhuu!

“Seriously? I thought you cried yesterday.”

“Nahh I’m not. Why would I? Haha maybe Jungkook is mental right now because his brain was shook by the flower pot. So why would I cry because of someone like him right?! hahahaha!” I explained and both of them laughed. I joined laughing as it was the best way to hide the tears.

 

***

When I walked through the hallway, I found Heyni and Seunghi and shouted their name. They ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Are you okay?” Heyni asked.

I nodded and linked my arms with them and heading to our lockers. As I opened my locker, I’m surprised to see a pink envelope fell as I grabbed my books. I took it from the ground and open it.

Dear Kwon Jeena,

When you are reading this letter, I want you to know that I’m thinking of you right now. Yes, I admit that seeing you every day in school made my day. I’m your secret admire and will always be. Don’t be curious because you’ll meet me soon.

xoxo,

YSA (Your Secret Admire)

 

Who is this? I fold the letter back and put it inside my backpack. When I turned around, I see both of them grinning.

“Seeing you made my day” Heyni imitates how the boys write with more Ewwws tone.

“xoxo, your secret admire” Seunghi added and both of them laughed. I rolled my eyes showing that I’m pissed off.

We continued to walk and both of them keep on teasing me and when I closed my eyes and cover my ears… BAAM! I hit someone!

“Uhh, miane.”

“It’s okay” the boy replied.

 All the books scattered around and when I lifted my face, I saw Daehan. He smiled to me as nothing happened and helped me to take the books. Heyni and Seunghi standing with jaw-dropped and observing Daehan up till down and follow his figure with glance until he disappeared from our sight.

“Did you see that?!” they said in chorus.

“Guys, we’re not blind yet for not to see him” I answered sarcastically and headed to the class and sat on my seat. I glanced on the empty seat beside me. Hmm, I miss him more today.

 

***

 

Ms Sae-ra came in and greeted all of us. Her eyes landed on the empty seat beside me but she didn’t ask any question. I thought she knew what happened to Jungkook. She put her books onto the table and started to write something on a whiteboard. ‘BANGTAN HIGH SCHOOL PERFORMANCE’

“Bangtan High School Performance?!” all of my classmates said in chorus. Excluding me because at first I thought my inner voice said out loud what I was thinking but amazingly all of them just have the same thought as me xD

“But Miss, usually our class doesn’t involve right because we already have our representative. Jungkook-sii” Said Zelo the one who sat at the corner while lifting his head and his eyes wandering trying to search something.

“Eh? Where is Jungkook-sii?” He asked continue searching for Jungkook’s figure.

“Jungkook is sick so that’s another reason we must choose for another person to become the representative.” She explained calmly.

“For this year, we will have more performance than last year so in each class they need to have two representatives, female and male. Both who will be chosen later will perform according to your individual talent. Since all of you are talented, I’ll be choosing your name from this bowl okay?”

All the boys cheer and most of the girls had sparkle on their eyes including me.

Ms Sae-ra’s hand moving in the bowl before she grabbed two folded papers-one from each bowl. She opened the folded paper and her forehead started to wrinkle.

“Wait, who is Zelo?” She asked and every eyes glued on one figure who was at the corner of the class.

“Junhong is Zelo?” She asked again wanting confirmation from anyone. All of us hold our laughter and most of them couldn’t help but burst to laugh out loud. I always thought that his name is Zelo I mean it’s weird but hey! He never admits he has a Korean name.

“Stage name Miss” He grinned while rubbing the back of his neck. All of them still laughing and some of them shaking because laughing so hard while some of them wiping  their tears maybe because it’s too funny but I’m here nervous because I really wanted to perform on Bangtan High School Performance Day! I really hope I’ll be chosen. I put my index finger under my middle fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter