31.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V


The first time I met her until now, there’s nothing changed. She still cold and strong as usual but then whenever she had problem, there’s nothing but tears accompany her. Maybe she used to be like that. Maybe she used to be crying alone whenever she had problems. Sometimes, I just want to be her tears that can comfort the aches in her heart whenever she had problems because to be honest, I felt that before. The feeling that you’re alone and there’s no one beside you again. That’s the feeling before I realized I got everyone beside me.

 

 


“Are you okay?” Jaena asked with worries pasted all over her face. I just nodded before she intertwined her hand with mine. I looked at our hands but I’m still wondering, why there’s no slight of feelings I felt whenever she did something like this. 

 

 

 

 

 

Is my heart lying? 

 

 


Or It's just me?

 

 

***

Absentmindedly, I looked at the window, searching for something that might be interesting since the bus didn’t move yet. I looked at the reflection of myself at the glasses before I changed the focus to the next bus. That time, my eyes caught a figure that made me excited. Her smiles and her acts were so pleasant in my eyes. 

 


“Jungkook-ahh, are you okay?”

 

 

This time she tightened her fingers that locked perfectly with my fingers. She rubbed my backhand with her thumbs and assured me with her smiles. I wonder if she lied to me about being the girl that I’ve been searching for because seeing her be clingy like this all the time make me feel comfortable but weirdly, I don’t feel any feelings bloomed in my heart.


“Nothing.” I answered and looked back at Jeena who was laughing and smiling at both of her friends. At that moment, Jaena pulled her hands from mine and throw her sight and backing his body towards me. I snapped with her action so I decided to comfort her although I don’t know what happened with her.


“I’m okay.” She replied even before I ask her. The she quickly gets up from her seat land rushed out from the bus. I was dumbfounded by her actions but there’s nothing I can do other than waiting for her.

 


***

 

JAENA’S P.O.V

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

Is there anything I can do to make him fall for me?

 

 

Is there anything I can do for me to win his heart?

 

 

 

Is there anything I can do…

 

 

 


… Just for him to love me?

 

 

From my sight, I know he was staring at Jeena again. I knew he was observing her and I didn’t denied that she’s pretty in her own way but can he just open his heart for me…

 

 

…Just once!

 


Without realizing, my tears streamed down through my cheeks. The way he stared at Jeena hurt me so much. I did a lot of things to get his attention but what I get in return?

 

This fake relationship?

 

 

What is the use of this relationship if his heart with someone else!

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter