24.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

Today was a breezy day so I decided to wear pink scarf paired with high boots and loose red blouse matching it white jean.

 

As usual, I don’t see any figures inside my house since my dad is a busy doctor so I just walked to school hoping that today will be a great day.

 

*fast forward*

 

As I arrived at the front gate of the school, as usual I heard loud cheers in front of the main building, showing that the seven of them passed by and without any bother, I just continued my step towards the classroom.

 

 

***

 

“Yaa! Jeena!” the three of them waved at me as soon as I entered the classroom. Trisha who is from the next class sat on Jungkook’s seat as she wanted to hang out with us before the lessons start.

 

We talked about some random things and whenever we think it’s funny, we laughed out loud but luckily, there’s no one pissed with four of us.

 

As the bell rang, Jungkook came inside the class and headed to our desk and Trisha stood up before she bid us goodbye. He greeted the two of them; Heyni and Seunghi and of course he greeted me too but I ignored him because that’s the best way to forget him.

 

He placed his back pack and leaned his body on the chair and when the teacher came in, all of us stand and greeted her. That time, I saw him played with his pen and wrote something on a piece of paper.

 

There’s a silence awkward between the two of us and the only things that I realised, he keep sparing his glance towards me.

 

 

***

 

“Okay boys and girls, today, you will be paired up with your partners so for this lesson, I want you guys to sketch any interesting things that caught your eyes. You’ll be going with your desk mate.”

 

My eyes automatically widen as I heard what just Miss Sae-ra said. I looked Jungkook but he seemed to be emotionless so I just pretended that I’m okay although the feeling inside my heart complicated than mathematic quizzes.

 

 

***

 

 

As all of us went out from the class, both of us walked awkwardly; I’m in front and he’s at the back.

 

Most of them went to the park so I decided to stop there too but Jungkook continued his steps so by hook or by crook I need to follow him. I followed him from behind and suddenly, he stopped in front of the school gate. He stoned there for a few moments before he let out his deep sighs.

 

“We’ll be sketching here” he said so I just took my seat at the opposite bench where he was sitting and started to sketch my drawing. My eyes lingered as I tried to find something that caught my eyes.

 

 

Butterfly…

 

 

I took out my phone and captured it before it flies away. I put it beside me and observed it as I started to sketch the details of the butterfly. I can’t do well in drawing so I just tried my best.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter