30.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

Two days passes by like usual. I didn’t go to school due to my recovery periods so I didn’t know much about the school now. Too many things I missed and too many things happened. I don’t know why but these things made my life more meaningful. 

 

I looked at the window observing the light rays passed directly through the curtains. It reminds me of what’s happening to my life now. Since mama was gone, I never know that I’ll have this kind of life anymore. Back then, only mama whom I have. I have no friends or anyone with me. I only have mama in my life. Papa? He’s too workaholic so I didn’t spend much time with him. 

 

Thinking about my life now, I’m glad to know there will always be someone whom can protect me. 


Papa…
Jimin Oppa…
Taehyung Oppa…
Heyni…
Seunghi…
Trisha…


And yes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook…

 

 


That time, my phone beeped and I quickly reached my phone on the table that placed beside my bed. When I saw the caller ID, I face palmed myself. I’m doomed! Trisha will nag me again!

 

I’m totally late! But I already prepared my words to bomb her because she was the one who called me last night and because of her, I felt sleepy so basically it’s not my fault. I answered the call and that time, I heard voices other than Trisha.


“Hello?” I said.

 

“Ya! Don’t tell me you just wake up!” The-one-who-I-think-Seunghi’s-voice said.


I scratched my forehead, thinking how to answer them and that time my door was slammed and I was shocked to see the three of them stood laughing in front of my bed room.


“Ya! What if Jungkook come and see your ‘pretty’ face like this?” Heyni teased and Trisha ran towards my bed and covered herself with my blanket.

 

“5 minutes. Just 5 minutes” she said and that time, Seunghi threw my towel to my face making me snapped. She shook her head and pointed to her watch signaling we’ll be late for the trip. Without protesting, I rushed towards my washroom.


Taking about 20 minutes to prepare myself, Trisha woke up with her puffy eyes and walked to my kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and fined something to drink while Heyni and Seunghi washed their dishes after finished having their breakfast. Seeing all of them being comfortable in my house made me realize, having a friend is everything! 

 

“Oh, you’re ready?” Heyni helped me with my backpacks while Trisha started complaining about her being sleepy. Heyni and I giggled when Seunghi pushed Trisha’s forehead and took the keys from her as she headed to the driver seat.

Heyni sat at the passenger seat while Trisha and I sat at the back seat. While Trisha slept on my shoulder, Seunghi asked, “BTS joined right?”

I nodded and when I saw their house, I remembered about something.


“Ya! Did you remember about what I told you guys yesterday?” I asked


“I think so…” Heyni replied but still holding her chin, thinking. Seunghi who still confused asked me directly.

“About what?”

 

“Is it about the two men that hurt you before?” Trisha asked with her cracked voice.


“Yeah… and I found this” Show them Jaena’s name card that I found in my house. Heyni narrowed and then widened her eyes as she got what I mean.

 

“So…” Trisha covered , couldn’t believed what she think right now.

That time, my eyes caught the two of them; Heyni and Seunghi looked at each other with unreadable gazes.

 

***


“Ya! The four of you! Miss Sae-ra said you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter