14.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

Today is our mid-term exams so I won’t be late because first I need to search for my notebook and second, I need to prepare for my exams. It will always be my habits because working last minute giving me stress and I hate stress.

 

I walked along the pedestrian road in front of my house when I saw Namjoon Oppa wiping his car’s tyres by something. I don’t know! So, I greeted him but suddenly I saw Jungkook’s figure standing in front of the door. He looked me with annoyed face and ignored me. At that time, Jin Oppa stand behind Jungkook and shouted my name. I was so happy to see both of them because it’s been a while I didn’t talk to them because of our busy schedule.

 

I approached them and that time, Jin Oppa came towards me and gave me a hug and Namjoon Oppa did the same. They patted my messy bun, making it messier and that time, I heard the door being slammed by someone!

 

“Yaa Jungkook-ahh! Behave yourself!” Jin Oppa shouted as he knew Jungkook did that.

 

“He’s always like that. Maknae~ don’t mind him Jeena” Jin oppa added tried to comfort me because seriously, it’s hurt me to see him like that.

 

“Haha Yeah, Maknae!” I faked a smile to both of them.

 

“Jeena, do you want a ride?” Namjoon offered as he stopped wiping the car’s tyres.

 

I shook my head because it will be burdened them so I continued to walk but that time my hand was grabbed by someone and when I turned around, I collapsed on someone’s body.

 

Our eyes locked for a few moments before I felt my body pushed by a strong force making my in contact with the road.

 

At that time, I saw him continued walking and ignored me like usual.

 

Why he changed?

 

“Jeena! Are you okay?!” Jin oppa approached me and held both of my hands. I looked him with a confused look and at that time I saw Namjoon oppa approached me with a worries face.

 

 

“Whose car is that?!” Namjoon oppa asked Jin oppa and Jin oppa shook his.

 

“What is happening?!” I asked them because seriously I don’t even know what the heck is going on.

 

 

“There’s a car trying to hit you just now!” Jin oppa said worriedly.

“A car? Why I didn’t even noticed about that?” I answered because as what I knew, I don’t see any car passed by.

 

“Jeena, you should be careful! Luckily there’s Jungkook to save you just now. If not, I don’t know what will happen to you!” Now Namjoon oppa replied and that time I saw shiny thing on the road and when I saw it, it’s another clip.

 

How can this thing be there whenever I had any incident?

 

 

***

 

 

Because today is my mid-year exam, I walked towards the class and when I entered, I saw the arrangement of the tables changed.

At that time, Zelo approached me and blew my ears. I rounded my eyes and tried to chase him because he’s so annoying! How can he giggle at this time!

At that time, I bumped onto someone and both of us collapse on the floor making the whole class locked their eyes to us. I tried to process the one who bumped with me and I was shocked to see the figure that I never expect to meet.

 

 

 

I can’t explain the awkwardness happened here until someone grabbed my hand and lead me to somewhere. My eyes locked at the owner of the hand and I knew it was him. He saved me again!

At that time, I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter