27.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JIMIN’S P.O.V

 

You’re true hyung! First sight love ain’t real

 

 

I looked at my figure, standing in front of the mirror with wet drops of water rolling down all over my face after washing it. Jungkook’s words keep echoing inside my head as it my heart.

 

 

First sight love?

 

 

I sighed as I my hairs and looked at my reflection inside the mirror. I dozed off thinking about something.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Yeah, but it doesn’t matter people come or go in your life but what matter are the memories they left…”

 

“…just like a Butterfly” both of us said in chorus.

 

 

“How do you know that?” I asked her but her expression was still confused and that time, I sensed something was not right. PLEASE NOT HER! PLEASE GOD!

 

 

“I think I should ask you that!” she said in confusion and that time, both of us rounded our eyes…

 

 

“My book?!” she shouted, pointing to herself

“Your book?!”I said almost in chorus.

 

“Oppa, so my book is with you huh? God! I’ve been searching it all the times! Where did you find it?” she asked with relieved written all over her face. I smiled to assured myself that everything gonna be okay for me. She’s not the girl. Yeah, she’s not the girl that Jungkook had been searching for.

 

I widened my smiled and tell her that I’m going to take the book from my room. I opened the gate that be the boarder for our home and hers and walked worriedly towards my room. As I opened the door, Taehyung flicked my forehead but since I was doze off; thinking about something, I couldn’t feel the force acting on my head. He looked me with unreadable gazes and that time, he followed me to my room but I didn’t realise it.

 

 

I approached my drawer and took the book, neared it to my chest and shut my eyes; hoping that she was not the girl. As I turned around, I see a pair of eyes looking at me; judging with raised eyebrows and his hand around his chest.

 

“What do you want TaeTae?” I asked, looking him straight with empty eyes and that time he approached me; taking the book in my hands.

 

“So, this is the reason you’ve been ignoring me just now huh?” he raised the book up and pouted his mouth. I was confused about what he said. “What do you mean? I didn’t see you.” I exclaimed.

 

“REALLY?! I’VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FROM THE BACK DOOR, EVEN I FLICKED YOUR HEAD, YOU DIDN’T REALISED IT?!” he explained enthusiastically and that time, I tried to remember what happened but I can’t remember anything.

 

“WAIT! WHAT?! YOU JUST DID WHAT?!” I shot him with a death-glare and that time, he replied me with a wide grin.

 

“Give me that Tae!” I said and just like that I went out from that room and walked towards Jeena.

 

 

***

 

 

“Hey oppa!” she said as soon as she saw me walking towards her. I can see cheers drawn all over her face and when I handed it to her, her eyes started to moist.

 

I looked at her with a curious face and she smiled as she took the book from my hands. She wiped her tears that fall down through the corner of her eyes and smiled again.

 

“I didn’t expect to see this book again. This is my life oppa! All that I felt, all my memories were written here.” she said as she hugged the book tightly. After a few moments, her eyes met mine as she assured me with a smile.

 

“Thanks Oppa…” she said and the two words crashed my heart. So, she’s the one who Jungkook’s had been searching for and her first love…

 

 

 

…is Jungkook too.

 

((Chapter 18))

-End of Flashback-

 

 

I a lungful of air before I sighed. I walked towards the room where Jeena was treated and tightened my grip as I tried to smile; giving myself strength to face her. Yeah… for this time.

 

 

***

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V

 

As Jimin entered the room, he was shocked to see the 5 of them joking and laughing with Jeena. Their eyes landed on Jimin and changed to Jeena as soon as Jimin closed the door. Taehyung sat on Jeena’s bed, Namjoon and Jin stood beside Jeena while Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the available chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter