15.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There she is!”

 

 

One of the boys shouted making the crowd locked their gazes towards me. I stoned there for a moment and that time, I felt warm hands held both of my hands and when I looked at both of my side, Jimin oppa and V oppa standing there beside me.

 

“What is happening here?!” Jimin oppa started to raise his voice which I never heard it before. No one answered as all of them shocked with Jimin oppa’s act.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?!” V oppa shouted and that time one boy came into the centre, stand in front of me. I looked at his nametag and that time I realised that he’s one of my classmates.

 

“She’s cheating!” the boy started to raised his voice and that time I felt so shocked because seriously, it’s embarrassing.

 

“No, I’m not!” I replied calmly but my tears started to roll down through my cheeks. I wiped my tears because I’ll not let them see my weak side.

 

Suddenly, I felt sting on my cheeks and when I looked at the figure in front of me, I can see the anger inside her eyes.

 

 

I held my cheeks and I know its burning red because of the slap that she gave me.

I darted her with death-glare before I tried to slap her on cheeks and that time, my hand was grabbed by someone.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t do that!” He shouted and after that, he walked away from the crowd leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook-ahh…

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

I walked towards the principal office and that time he smiled at me.

 

What’s happening?

 

“Hey young lady, please have a sit” he said and offered me for a cup of coffee.

 

“Look Sir, I’m sorry but I’m not cheating. Trust me!” I tried to convince him and that time he giggled as he flipped a file in front of him.

 

 

“Yeah I know about it. How cans the top student from Busan is cheating for her exams right?” He said as he gave me a file that is familiar for me.

 

I narrowed my eyebrows and when I read the contains inside the file, I was really confused because this letter and certificate should not be reveals.

 

 

“How you can find this thing? I think I didn’t send this with my resume” I asked and that time he giggled again.

 

 

“Someone gave me just now”

 

 

 

“Who?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daehan, Kang Daehan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

How can he have my files?!

 

 

 

 

*fast forward

 

 

 

“Yeah thanks for the file sir” I bowed him and walked towards the door as I think about something.

 

Suddenly, Zelo’s words hit me.

 

“Maybe it’s Daehan.”

 

 

I shook my head. How could this thing happen? How can he have my file?!

 

 

UGHH!

 

 

***

 

 

 

I walked towards my classroom and when I reached there, all of my classmates look at me with unreadable look and that time, I took my seat. I saw Daehan staring at me which make me totally awkward and that time, I tried to collect all my braveness and put in inside my heart to help me ask him the question that lingered on my head.

 

I turned around and that time I saw him smiling at me.

 

“Umm Daehan-sii, I want to ask you something” I asked.

 

“Yeah Jeena,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter