10.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10-

 

***

“Zelo and Jeena, you guys will go to the Bangtan block because you guys will have briefing about your performance. So you can go know. ” Ms Sae-ra said as soon as she arrived.

Both Zelo and I went to the Bangtan building and seriously, we had an awkward talk because I never have any conversation with him. We also haven’t talked about our performance since we needed to collaborate and performs a great performance.

As we arrived at the ‘Practice Room 3’, I’m surprised to see many students gather in the room and I’m sure all of them were participants. At that time, I caught Jaena’s figure standing in front of others while darted her eyes towards me. She smirked as soon as she saw me and rolled her eyes. Annoying? Of course!

I made my way to the corner of the room while Zelo followed me and made his move to sit beside me. He said all of the students that participated were indeed amazing and we should do our best in our upcoming performance.

At that time, the door slide and one man with blue jacket came in and introduce himself as Bang Si Hyuk. He said he’ll be the one who in charge of this competition so he wanted all of the participants to note that there will be changes in the competition. He said again that they will no collaboration between girls and boys but they will choose both male and female winner who looked stunning and extremely amazing with their own performance.

At that time, 7 familiar boys entered the room and greeted all of us. I saw V smiling at me and Jimin sparing his gaze for me meanwhile Jungkook acted like I’m not exist there. When he charged off from the ward? Up until now, I didn’t know what things possessed him that made him treated me like sh*t.

“So, Bangtan will help to watch over you and you guys will be assists by them.” Bang Si Hyuk explained.

“They were 24 participants and one of them is Jung Jaena which is our school stars! She won about 4 years and we’ll expect she will do a bombastic performance just like last year, so the school agreed to make her join the competition again!” Bang Si Hyuk added as loud cheers fulling the practice room. I also gave her applause but end up getting the ‘smirk and rolled eyes’ again. Geez!

 “So today, I’ll be divide you guys into 4 groups and each group will have two mentors! Rap monster will be with me as the first group mentor. J-hope and Jin will be the second group mentor, the third group mentor will be Jimin and Yoongi and the last mentors will be the maknae; Taehyung and Jungkook!”

And again loud cheers were heard as expected!

 

“I will divide you guys according to your name okay. So first group we have Jaengil, Baekho, Susan, Herra, Taegong and Mina. The second group, we have Kim Joe, Luffia, Hoosu, Hyunji,Woojin, Daesung. The third group, we have Park Yura, Jin Yura, Yooshi, Minku,Gyujin and Sarah and the last group we have Zelo, Jung Jaena, Robert Lim, Sean Jay and Trisha Teo. Anyone I didn’t mention?”

I didn’t know that my name was not called but suddenly a warm hand was wrapped on my wrist and guided me to lift my hand. I looked the owner of the hand and it was…

 

Zelo!

 

 

“Umm Sir, her name was not being mentioned just now.” He said while giving his sweet curve.

“Ohh I’m sorry but what is her name?”

“Kwon Jeena Sir!” He replied again and now he threw his smiles to me. I’m mesmerized for a while observing his sweet pale face.

“Ahh the new student! I’m sorry. I forgot to write your name here. You will go with this group.” He said while pointing to the last group. I looked into Jungkook’s reaction and he seemed doesn’t affected at all. Zelo grabbed my wrist again and guided me to stand beside him. At that time, V approached and wrapped his hand around my shoulder and squeezed it a bit. He pinched my cheeks and smile towards me. ‘What’s wrong with him actually?’

 

We followed Jungkook and V as they brought us to the next room which is the Practice Room Number 1. We sat in a circle and introduce ourselves. I sat between Zelo and Taehyung while Jungkook sat between Taehyung and Jaena.

 

 

“Let’s start with me! I think you guys know me well, my name is Jung Jaena. I won 4 times in a row so I hope you guys prepared well.” She said arrogantly but everyone seemed doesn’t pissed at all except for me.

“Hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I’m Bangtan’s maknae and I will be your mentor. I’ll be guiding you guys on how to dance and sing. But mostly V hyung will help you in the singing part.”

Jaena stared Jungkook for a few moments and I know she really like him by the way she stared him. She clapped and smiled towards Jungkook and he replied her with a smile. After that she darted her eyes with satisfied looked and she threw a smirk at me. ‘What’s wrong with this girl?’

V continued to introduce himself.

“My name is Kim Taehyung and I’m one of Bangtan member and also your senior which means I’m your mentor too” he said in one breath. I couldn’t help but giggled and that time V’s hand landed on mine, pressing it hard as a sign for stops giggling. Okaaaay fine~

 “As Jungkook said just now, I’ll help you guys with singing techniques.” He added. At that time, I felt very nervous because it’s my turn. I pressed V’s hand which was still landed on my hand and pressed it gently as I seek for some strength and confidence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter