38.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEENA'S P.O.V

 

As soon as I heard something unsual rang through my ears, I opened my eyes slowly, trying to figure out where I was. Trying to find another clue about what's happening and where am I, I tried to look around and that time, I saw a small shivering body below a leakage pipe. 

 

I was moved to look at the figure but the pain behind my neck was still sting a making my moves died. Bearing the pain, I made a small move to the figure and again my moves died but this time not because of the pain, it's because of the clapping sound!

 

Suddenly the room was filled with light and it shines brighter than usual revealing the most unexpected figure I can't ever imagine!

 

"Hi Kwon Jeena! Long time no see!"

 

***

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

Jungkook who was sitting beside Jimin in the car keep on glancing the environment. He looked very peace but at the same time all the wavy feelings played in both of his mind and heart. Jimin who noticed all the worriedness that pasted on Jungkook's face started to press the 'play' button on the radio hoping that it will help Jungkook to calm.

 

A little bit moved by the action, Jungkook stared at Jimin with a smile blossomed on his sweet lips. 

 

"Thanks hyung!" He cheered.

 

"Anything for my little brother" He replied.

 

 

 

A few moments later, the car stopped.

 

Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other before looking to the abandon building in front of them. Inside them were only filled with fears but the fact that they worried more about Jeena overcome all the fear and what is their priority right now is Jeena's safety.

 

"Hyung... are you ready?"

 

Jimin nodded before leaving a deep sigh and opened the door. He looked at Jungkook with a lot of worried because he knew, he was risking both his and Jungkook's life.

 

"Jungkook..."

 

"Uh?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with a blank stares.

 

"Stick to the plan and... please be safe"

 

"You too hyung" Jungkook leaves Jimin with a deep hug before he went alone to the abandon building. Looking at Jungkook's figure slowly faded from his sight, he cannot stand still and keep praying for both Jeena's and Jungkook's safety.

 

While waiting for Jungkook, suddenly his sight was greeted by a familiar figure walking directly to the abandon building. He was shocked to see the man walking without any doubt or something as precaution into the house and what makes him worried more, Jungkook was inside and he didn't know what happened. Luckily, he parked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter