9.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9-

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

“Hyung… What are you doing here with her?” Jungkook asked as he approached his bed continued to lay on it as he saw me. He darted me with death-glare as he saw me enter his room with Jimin. He wiped something on his eyes. Did he just cry?

 

“Um Jungkook-ahh. This is Jeena. Your classmate. She come here to visit you.” Jimin explained and I pulled my mouth, stretched it to ears as it formed beautiful curved on my face even though I did it half-heated.

“I know who she is! That’s why I want her to go out from this room. I hate to see her face. Don’t you understand hyung!” Jungkook shouted when he darted his gaze to Jimin and now changed to me and locked it.

“And you! Don’t act so innocent like hell you don’t know anything! You’re the reason I end up here and you’re the reason I lost the most beautiful moment in life! You! I hate you! Go out now before I force you!” Jungkook shouted again while pointing his index finger towards me.

I bit my lower lips holding my tears from rolling down through my cheeks. I hold my own hand from back giving myself strength to face the reality that the one whom I love hate me right now. I took a depth breath before I took my step and go outside from this room. The room where I got hurt twice. I continued my steps and the tears that I hold just now burst flowing through my cheeks. My heart aches and I couldn’t stop sobbing. I don’t know, loving someone just hurt me and knowing the fact that he hates me, it’s hurt me even more. I leaned my head against the wall to get some strength because right now, I don’t have any strength to stand, because it’s just too hurt.

 

Suddenly, someone back-hugged me, leaned his chin on my shoulder and his hand landed on my stomach. I turned around and I saw a figure that I never expect.

He…

 

 

***

JIMIN’S P.O.V

It’s my fault. My fault to bring her here.

I never knew that she will be hurt here, again…

The first time I saw Jungkook shouted at her broke my heart to pieces. I’m not ready to see her cry again but today, I made it again. I make her cry… I brought her here just wanted to make her happy but… it’s different.

 

“Jungkook, what happened with you? I think you’re okay with her but why you shouted her like that?! It’s not the first time, it’s the second time Jungkook! What happened with you?! You’ve changed!” I said as I hold my fist controlling my anger.

“No hyung… I’m not. Besides you’re the one who’ve changed right now. You always back me up but now… You’re on that girl’s side. Why hyung? Am I not important to you anymore because you have someone important now?” Jungkook replied as he held his pillow tightly onto his chest. His expression changed, become more fragile as I saw tears flowed against his cheeks.

“But that doesn’t mean you can humiliate her and shouting at her like that!” I added as I let my anger burst out from my body.

“Hyung… I just want to ask you one question.” He said as he approached me and held my hand tight.

“Do you like her?”

 

I sighed as I know this is not an easy question. I patted his back and gave him a warm hug.

“Someday you’ll know and you know what, even though I have feeling towards her, I knew she wouldn’t feel the same way because her heart is stolen by someone else.” I said while holding his hand and place his hand on his chest.

 

“Jungkook-ahh, one thing you need to know, you’re always important to me.” I pet his hair as guided him towards his bed.

 

I need to find Jeena! She needs me right now!

I arranged my steps towards the corridor and try to search for Jeena. I looked around and when I walked near the veranda… I saw a familiar figure. Figure that I’ve been searching for.

And that when I saw she’s being back-hugged by someone…

 

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

I entered my room and put my bag on the table as I approached the mirror that hung nicely against the wall. I sat facing the mirror and I can see my figure, my reflection. I observed my eyes that looked puffy because the non-stop tears that flowed just now. It’s hurt me a lot when I treated just like that. All this while, I never got these feelings before but today I feel it all. If mom is here…

 

I grabbed the framed picture that hung next to the mirror. It was a picture of me and my mom celebrating my birthday the last year before the accident. As I held the frame, something fell from the back of the framed picture.

White envelope?

I took the white envelope and I saw something written on it. The writing on the envelope cannot be written clearly but as I observed it clearly…

“It’s fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter