37.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEENA'S P.O.V

 

The room was dark and only moon lights passes through the windows making it bright a little bit. The two of us sat quietly looking each other as both of us were shocked to be in the same room.

 

 

"You want to save me?" Even though I can't see him clearly, he looks like he was very weak as he keep on panting his breath out. He shifted his eyes and look at my hands which was tied strongly to the chair.

 

 

I was still confused about his presence making me blurted the question that lingered in my mind without any hesitation.

 

"How did you know I'm here?" I asked him again because it was weird since he was not with us in the first place.

 

 

"Well... I followed Jaena around and I found you here, before I was hit by the two men." He exclaimed. There's something suspicious in his words but the fact that brings him here just for him to save me made me trust him more.

 

 

 

"So Daehan, any plans to get out from this room?" I smiled at him as he looked at me smiling.

 

 

"Yeah, I have something in my mind!"

 

 

 

***

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

Jungkook was still dozed off while looking at the beach when suddenly his phone rang! When he realized it is from an unknown number, his hands were trembling and his eyes wandered to find one of his hyung. Luckily, he managed to caught Jin's figure who was on his way to the chalet.

 

 

"Hyung!" He shouted. His phone who wasn't ring for a few moments rang again when Jin came and approached him.

 

He can read through Jungkook's eyes before he looked Jungkook's hands were shaking. He took the phone and looked at the screen and once again, the phone rang. Without hesitation, Jin picked up the phone and when his eyes got wider, Jungkook approached him and tried to listen to their conversation.

 

 

Jin looked very nervous as his hands were also trembling, making Jungkook anxious more!

 

 

 

"How can we trust you?!" Jin said calmer but in a strong tones. He looked Jungkook before shifting his eyes to the phone.

 

 

"Yes I will tell him! If I know you hurt her, there will be a payback! You listen to me! You'll be dead!" He warned, leaving Jungkook clueless.

 

"Who is that hyung?! What do they want?!" Jungkook asked. Jin was trying to tell Jungkook in a good way was disturbed by another phone call but this time, it's from his own phone.

 

 

"Go to the cafe and call the 5 of them to wait me there!" He ordered Jungkook before he walked to the chalet.

 

 

He pressed the screen and after Jungkook left his sight, he answered the phone call.

 

 

 

"Yes, hello? I have something for you."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter