33.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

 

Sigh.

 

I never know falling in love would be this hard. I never know the feelings were very complicated and I never know how painful it is until

 

 

 

 

 

Today.

 

 

 

 

 

What happened just now made me realized, loving aint about having her/his soul but its about giving your soul to someone you love for them to stay happy.

 

I looked at the stars, trying to forget about what happened just now before I felt someone approaching me. I looked beside me and that time I saw a sweet little figure sitting beside me.

 

"Oppa, that pretty eonni give you this!" The little girl pointed at someone who was standing beside the tree.

 

"She asked, are you okay now? She said, stop crying. But I don't see you crying" the girl said innocently before she ran towards the "pretty eonni" that she pointed just now.

 

That time, her figure came nearer and as soon I saw her eyes, I knew it was her! 

 

She took a seat beside me before changing her gazes towards the sky;star-gazing. 

 

"You know everytime I had something bothering me, mom and I always sit together like this and look at the stars. We'll talk about it until I feel ease" she said while helping me to open the coke. I took a sipped of drink before looking at the stars again.

 

"Oppa, do you like her?" She asked making me snapped. I looked at her before I a lungful of air and sighed.

 

"Is it obvious?" I replied and that time she sipped her drinks before giggling.

 

"Yeah" she exclaimed and both of us laughed.

 

"It's funny right?" I said and that time she looked at me in confusion.

 

"It's funny right when you love someone but that someone love somebody else." I said but she still with that 'what-are-you-talking-about' look.

 

"Okay so where is the funny part?" She asked making me burts into laugh.

 

"NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU HAHAHAHAHA" I said making both of us laughed and just like that, the atmosphere became warm like before.

 

"Thanks!" I said to her before patter her head. "Trisha really lucky to have a friend like you."

 

She smiled and hugged my arms before she landed her head onto my shoulder.

 

"Trisha is lucky to have someone who loves her" she said in oh-so bright tones. I looked at her and that time I heard she sighed before she loose her grips from my arm.

 

"Ahh Oppa! We're late! I have to prepare myself for the next activities!" She stood before she bidded goodbye to me. I looked at her figure leaving and that time I muttered "Jungkook is lucky to have you..."

 

"...and you're lucky to have Jungkook's heart."

 

***

 

The night was still young and we were asked to gather at the beach for the first activity. The four of us walked together and to be honest, I knew what happened just now really affecting Trisha's mood. I tried to cheer her up but still, she's barely talking after met Zelo.

 

The four of us stood with our own group as we were given a talk about rules and regulation while participating this trip. My eyes searching for Jaena and Jungkook. That time, I realized Jaena was standing alone at the back of the line while dozes off. She looked like thinking about  something hard. I shook my head as soon as I feel someone tapping my shoulder. When I looked behind me, I was surprised to see Taehyung oppa looking at me with nasty look. I rolled my eyes before throwing my sight to Mr. Kang who was still talking about the next activities.

 

"Ya! Jeena! We'll be playing! 'truth and dare' after this" Taehyung oppa whispered, making me look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter