29.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***


JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V

 

I don’t know where should I start. All the feelings and facts my head as soon as I saw the portrait. This isn’t right! This isn’t right!

 


I walked to my room and as soon as I reached the bed, I laid my body onto it. I can’t stop thinking about what I saw just now. It doesn’t make sense at all. How can Jeena and Jaena…

 

 

OKAY WAIT!

 

 

I moved my body to the edge of the bed trying to reach the drawer that placed exactly at the end of it. I took the picture and for a thousand times, I observed it again. For this photo, I can’t say its Jeena or Jaena because seriously, this photo is not clear and besides, she wore her mask.

 

Resting my head on the pillow, I tried to think again which one should I trust. As for Jaena, she admitted that she’s the one. I mean, if not her, how can she know about the performance and sang exactly like the girl that I’ve met. But what I saw in Jeena’s house just now really make me confused more.

 

What is this actually? 

 


Who is the real girl?

 


***

 

Raaaaaaaaang!

 

The house phone rang and that time, I rushed towards the living room. Gasping for some air, I quickly answered the phone.

 

 

“Jungkook-ah! Is this you?” V hyung asked as I still trying to some air for proper breathing.

 

 

“Yeah. Why?” I replied and that time, I heard someone at the back talking to him but I can’t get what were they said maybe because V hyung covered the dial speaker.

 

“Ahh, can you search for Jimin’s phone there? Because we’ve been searching for an hour now.” He continued and after a few moments, I can hear Jimin hyung’s voice talking to V hyung. He seemed to be nervous about his phone, making me curious why with him because before this, he’s very lenient about it.

 

I entered his room and like usual, I approached his study table where he treasured all the important things that he had. There are a lot of things on his table yet it still neat and well arranged. I tried to open his drawer but that time, my eyes landed on something that attached among his books. Without bother, I took the thing and it shocked me to see a Polaroid with a note written on it. My eyes can’t process what I’ve read because it’s so confusing.

 


At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life- Kwon Jeena.


My eyes were still landed on the Polaroid of a pink book which somehow familiar for me. I scratched my neck as I trying to remember where I saw that book. 

 

!

It’s the one that Jimin hyung was holding and… its Jeena’s book! I saw it when I accidentally hit her in front of the gate. Oh my god! What is happening?!


My head sting as I tried to process what happened right now. At that time, Jimin hyung’s phone rang again, making me snapped. When I saw the caller ID, it’s so coincident like all of this had been planned. I pressed the received button and that time, I can hear her sweet voice again. 


“Oppa! Where are you?” she said. I remained silence until she cried again.

“Ahh Oppa!” 

 

 

I smiled as I felt my heart bloomed again although for just a tiny thing that she did. If only I can express how happy I am been called like that but I knew… she’ll never do it. This time, I was very envy with Jimin hyung because Jeena is so comfortable with him.


I cleared my throat and that time, I can’t hear anything from her after that. I looked at the phone screen to make sure that she’s still on call. Yes she did but still, she didn’t say anything. The awkward atmosphere continued until I broke the silence.


“Jeena, this is Jungkook” I said, starting the conversation. For a few moments, she remained silence and to be honest, I felt upset cuz the way he treated Jimin hyung is totally different from me but I did not blame her because what I did to her was over the limit. I knew it.

 

 

“Yeah, I know.” She replied, almost whispered. That time, I couldn’t manage to cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter