22.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Never ending love, I dedicate this chapter to my sweet cutie pie as her reactions were always bombastic @maknaekookie and don’t forget to my energy @byjeonkookie whom always gives excellent thought and comments. And for those who always give me supports, I HEART ALL OF YOU!! :3

 

 

***

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V

 

Like usual, Jeena got up from her bed and prepared herself for school. She paired skinny jeans with white loose bottom and tied her hair into messy bun. As soon as she get down to the kitchen, her dad assured her with smiles and she just replied it emotionlessly because the thought still haunted her mind.

 

After finished the breakfast, her father decided to send her to school today since he noticed that something bothering her daughter. The car silence with just radio filled the morning air. Her father sighed as he spared his glances towards her one and only daughter. Her father looked at Jeena’s unreadable gazes and she looked outside of the window.

 

 

“Jeena? Are you okay?” Dr Kwon broke the silence between the two of them. As the red light stopped their car from moving, he moved his hand towards his daughter’s hand which was landed on her lap. He wanted to comfort his daughter but still he can feel that his act doesn’t help at all.

 

 

“Jeena? Is there anything bothering you? You can talk to me if you want” He tried to assure Jeena with his smiles as he pressed the car pedal making it moves.

 

That time, Jeena stares her father who looked really calm driving the car. She tried to ask the question that still lingered in her mind but she feel like having a slump in , making she withdraw her intention to ask her father.

 

 

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

I arrived at the school and in front of the school; I heard loud cheers and a crowd of stitches gathered in front of the main building. I was confused when I saw the entire school crowded like there’s something huge happening.

 

As I headed towards the entrance, I heard some of the students murmured something that might make me death-shocked.

 

 

“Is that legit? Jungkook?”

 

“Yeah! I heard that both of them had their dinner last night! She tweeted their photos!”

 

I narrowed my eyes and I just realised the incident last night.

 

“So when we bumped last night, he just goes back from the dinner huh?” I muttered to myself and that time someone grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

 

 

“Oppa?” I said in confusion. He put his index finger onto my lips, asking me to keep silent.

 

 

“Follow me” he said as he headed to his car.

 

I followed him and when I entered his car, I can see his expression was messy and full of questions.

 

“Okay Jeena, I have a lot to ask you and I hope you can answer me honestly okay?” He held my hands as he wanted me to trust him so I just nodded and ready for this ‘Q&A’.

 

 

“The pink book, that is your diary right?” he asked.

 

I nodded but still dumbfounded with his question.

 

“In the book, you wrote about your first performance and your mother died in an accident right?” I nodded again and this time I felt more confused because why would he care about these things.

“Oppa, I don’t know why you ask this but I have my class another 15 minutes.” I said and he looked at his hand watch.

 

“Just 5 more minutes.” He sighed and he asked his last question.

 

“Umm, the one who performed by using the mask, it that you?” Jimin opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter