23.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JIMIN’S P.O.V

 

 

 

“Oppa… Thank you!” she said, making my heart sink in despair. How can she act strong and fragile and the same time? Her chest moved up and down as she sobbed hardly in my embrace, making me sank in tears.

 

 

“Oppa, Thank you so much” she said between her sobbed and that time, I lifted her chin, making our eyes met and the only things that I can observe in her eyes were sadness. I wiped her tears with both of my thumbs and she assured me with her smiles; bitter smiles.

 

She loosens her grip that s around my neck earlier and moved her body apart from mine as she smiled again. She wiped her own tears that still rolled down and chuckled.

 

“I’m stupid huh oppa?” she asked making me narrowed my eyes.

 

“I’m stupid to love him right?” she asked again but now, I can see her tears flow non-stop from the edges of her eyes.

 

My heart break but I tried to cover it with smiles because there’s nothing painful in this world other than knowing the one you loved, love somebody else. I showed my bitter smiles as held her hands and neared it to my chest.

 

“You feel that?” I asked and seeing her smiled as she wiped her tears, it heals me a bit.

 

“As long as this heartbeat keeps on beating, I’ll be with you…” I strand her hairs that cover her eyes “…although you’re not meant for me” I said, almost whispered and that time, she nodded and gave her best smile ever.

 

  

***

 

 

JUNGKOOK’S P.O.V

 

 

I leaned against the wall to support myself from collapsing. What did I saw just now hurt me a lot but there’s nothing I can do. I hurt her and this is what I get. Maybe first love isn’t real… Jimin hyung right! First love doesn’t exist because now, clearly inside my mind and my heart, there’s only one girl that exists. Kwon Jeena. Yeah, clearly, she’s the one whom I love.

 

I took my backpack and walk towards the gate as I waited for hyung to fetch me. That time, my phone beeped so I unlocked my screen. As I read the message that I received, my eyes widen and my nerves wrecked and without thinking, I ran towards the destination that mentioned in the text message.

 

 

***

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

 

“JUNGKOOK-AHH!!” she shouted and that time, I can see her pale face with her chest moved up and down as she was so afraid. She hugged me tightly and I couldn’t help but to pat her back and we stoned there for a few moments as she keep on sobbing.

 

 

“Are you okay?” I asked again but still she didn’t give any respond. I lead her towards the empty bench near the place and held her hand to assure that everything is okay.

 

“Jungkook-ahh, Thanks for coming here!” She said between her sobs and that time, I hugged her because I knew she needs someone to comfort her. Suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure, stood expressionlessly facing me as she stared both of us.

 

 

“Thanks Jungkook” Jaena said as she wiped her tears when our bodies parted but my eyes still locked at the girl who stood across the road; facing me.

 

“Jeena” I muttered as I saw she started to give me her back and walked towards the opposite direction.

 

“Yeah?” Jaena answered and that time I look at her eyes; still trauma so I decided to stay with her although my soul and my heart really want to chase Jeena as I want to explain everything that happened.

 

 

***

 

 

“What should I do about Jungkook?” I muttered to myself as I walked in the town; looking for stationary that I needed for tomorrow classes.

 

As I walked along the pedestrian road,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter