21.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JIMIN’S P.O.V

 

“Hyung, remember about the girl that I tell you? The one who sang at the party? She’s here!” Jungkook said excitedly as he spared his glance towards the girl who’s wearing the mask. Seriously, what coincident is this?!

 

 

 

 

Did he know Jeena is the one who sang at the party?

 

 

 

 

“SHE’S HERE?!” I said-pretend I was shocked and that time V approached us with hand phone on his hand. But my eyes still landed on that figure; the one who wear the mask. Is that Jeena?! Her figure is different.

 

 

“Hyung… it’s her” Jungkook whispered and that time I spotted Jeena’s figure; standing beside Trisha. I was still dumbfounded to see the girl that was focused by the spotlight. As the cheers were heard, asking her to open the mask, it was more shocking to see the figure that I was never expect!

 

 

 

“Jaena?” I shouted but luckily no one heard it because everyone seems to be amazed by her appearance; including the six of them especially Jungkook.

 

That time, my eyes landed on Jeena. Her expression was locked on Jungkook and her eyes showed that she’s shocked and upset? I just don’t know.

 

 

 

“Jimin?” Namjoon hyung called as he poked my shoulder. I looked him, still with uncounted questions in my mind about what happened right now. He brought his hand and surrounded it on my shoulders as he squeezed with gently touches.

 

“What’s bothering you?” He asked again and now I knew he can sense something happened with me. My eyes started to search for Jeena’s figure but I can no longer see her. I shook my head and smiled towards Namjoon hyung saying that I’m okay but he patted my head and said that he’ll be there when I need him, making myself loaded with all these emotions; confused, guilty and insane. Insane? Yeah. Because I don’t know what’s happening and all the questions seriously, making me insane!

 

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

“Hey? Is everything okay?” Trisha rubbed my hands as the four of us headed to the parking lot. I smiled to assure that everything is okay but I knew ‘smiled’ didn’t erased all the worriedness in their mind.

 

“Why don’t we celebrate our successes at my place?” Heyni suggested and Seunghi nodded excitedly while Trisha and I just looked at each other.

 

“Your house?” Trisha asked as she unlocked her car and the four of us entered. I sat on the passenger seat while both of them; Seunghi and Heyni sat on the back seat.

 

“Nahhh~ her mother owned a restaurant and we should spend the night there! It’s really delicious!” Seunghi complimented but still, I don’t have any appetite to spend my night tonight because what happened just now still bothering me.

 

“Jeena?” Trisha called me, making me snapped back to the reality and when I realised, three pairs of eyes were watching me, waiting for answer.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

We arrived in front of a grand restaurant which is located about 15 minutes driving from our school. This restaurant is big plus the grand decorations and exotic furniture making the whole restaurant look classy and beautiful.

 

As we entered the restaurant, a young lady; like in early 30s greeted us and when she gave a peck on Heyni’s cheeks, I knew that was her mother. Trisha still amazed with the classic chandelier making her stoned under it and the rest of us just chuckled with her cute acts.

 

The four of us were asked to sit at the VIP area just what Heyni requested from her mother. Seriously, looking how her mother smiled, pecked and hugged her made me miss my mom more but what can I do?

I’m a motherless.

 

 

Heyni helped us to order the foods and we talked about the performance; who c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter