32.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

 


“Where are you going just now?” Jimin oppa asked me but I don’t really know how to answer him. I grinned and mouthed him ‘washroom’ before I landed my on my seat. I took a deep breath before I throw my sight to the next bus; assuring that Jaena had been back from the washroom.


 

 

 

As soon as I caught her figure sitting beside Jungkook, I smiled in relieved. I don’t know why I felt sympathy when I saw her crying just now. To be honest, I went to the washroom just to make sure she’s all right because as soon as I saw her rushed from the bus, I knew that there’s something wrong. At first, I don’t really care because what she did to me were really over the limit but then something in my heart bother me, asking me to follow her.

 


 

 

“Are you okay? Is there something in the washroom possessed you?” Zelo asked, making me snapped and of course PISSED! I smiled unbelievably and rolled my eyes as I get the nonsense ‘facts’ that he said.

 

“So I’m right about being possessed,” he said in slumber, making me widened my eyes in disbelief.


 

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” I asked almost shouting but luckily I managed to control my voice. He looked at me with empty eyes before he changed his sight to his phone again.


 

 

“So the thing that possessed you might be deaf” 


 

 

Without hesitation, I hit his harm with my backpack and pushed his head with my fingers making him moaned in pain. A satisfied smile pasted all over my face as soon as I saw his flaming eyes shoot directly to my eyes.


 

 

“WHAT?!” I asked and that time, he continued scrolling his phone screen. I ignored him since he was ignoring me too so I decided to plug my earphones to my IPod and started to listen to my favorite songs.

 


 

 

 

***

 

It’s been 3 hours since we departed from the school. 15 minutes left before we arrived at Busan. To be honest, I missed the fresh air here and the environment was still fresh just like last year. How can be so much changes in one-year right?

 

 

I looked to my side and I saw Zelo was sleeping with headphone on his head. His eyelashes curled nicely on the edge of his eyes and I admit, he has a handsome face but sadly, he has that ‘babo’ feel. I giggled when I thought about what he said to me just now. He does know how to ease me!

 

 

“Okay everyone! We will arrive to our destination less than 10 minutes so I want you guys to remember about the rules and regulation here. Since all of you are big enough, I think you guys know how to take care of yourself huh” Jimin oppa said. Taehyung oppa who sat in front of me stretched his body and looked Jimin oppa absentmindedly. 

 


“Hey oppa!” I whispered from the back making he flinched in surprise. He looked at me with his empty eyes and rubbed it a few times before he pointed his index finger to me.

 


“What’s with that?” I asked in confusion. Is he day dreaming or what?


 

“What?” he asked me back.


 

Jimin oppa who can’t endure his frustration anymore hold Taehyung oppa’s index finger and turned his body facing him.


“Ya, go to sleep! I’ll wake you up later!” 

 

 

I looked Jimin Oppa and mouthed him ‘What happened’ and he shook his head as a reply. He headed to his seat and before he sits, he messed my hair making my ponytail miserable.


 

 

Without minding people around me, I started to listen to the songs inside my Ipod again. I hummed to a few songs as I started to sky gazing. That time, I remembered about what my mom said before.

 


“Find the most beautiful moment in life”

 

 


I sighed before I shut my eyes and that time all the beautiful moments in my life shuffle in my mind just like the songs that I heard.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Hey, wake up!” 

 

“Jeena, wake up!” 

 

The unclear voice into my ears as I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision. I stared the one who stood in front of me before I shut my eyes again because seriously, sleeping for 5 minutes really made my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter