20.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

I was so nervous and the situation was quite disquiet when suddenly the light were switch off and I was locked alone! I felt like someone watching me because I was so afraid. I shut my eyes and crossed my index finger with my middle finger, praying that someone will help me.

 

“SOMEONE HELP ME!!” I shouted but no one responded. I cursed myself because going to the private practice room toilet and left my hand phone in my back pack which is currently with Trisha.

 

It’s almost 45 minutes I was locked here so I gave up shouting and hoping for someone to save me. I started to hum because I felt so bored and at the same time, sophisticating because of the smell.

 

Butterfly~ Like a butterfly~

Just like a bu-

 

Suddenly, a loud crash noise was heard from the outside making me stopped and then I shouted for help, hoping that someone will noticed me.

I slammed on the door a few times and that time, the door was kicked and when I saw the figure standing in front of me….

 

 

I couldn’t believe…

 

 

 

 

It’s him!

 

 

 

***

 

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V

 

 

It’s almost an hour but still Jeena didn’t come back from changing her outfit. Trisha who was still worried elbowed Heyni who was still checking on her phone. She mouthed ‘where is her?’ to Heyni and Heyni rounded her eyes because he thought Jeena was arrived.

 

“The results will be announced soon! Where is her?” Trisha said, playing with her nails as she was really worried about her friend. She tried to call Jeena but then when she heard a familiar ringtones from Jeena’s backpack, she cursed.

 

“Where are you Jeena?” She muttered, still looking around trying to search for her friend’s figure. She didn’t realise that her action were being observed by J-hope who stood a few meter from the place where she was standing. At that time, Jimin caught J-hope eyes which was landed on someone figure and by looking at his expression, he knew, his brother had crush on Jeena’s friend.

 

But then, where’s Jeena?

 

Jimin tried to look around and that time, V tapped his back because of his unusual act.

 

“What do you looking for?” V asked as he draped his hand around Jimin’s shoulder and V can see Jimin’s eyes showed worriedness.

 

“I didn’t see Jeena today. Is she here?” Jimin started to ask because there’s something happened if her friend’s face looks like that. Besides, that’s Jeena backpack!

 

“Yeah, she’s here and the last time we saw her, she’s on her way to the practice room but Nahhh~ she won’t be there.” V explained and when he saw Jimin’s reaction was still worried, he added “And, she’s pretty! Seriously!”

 

Jimin can’t stay just like that. He approached Namjoon and asked how much time they have left before their performance. He went to ask Trisha about Jeena. Namjoon said they didn’t have much time left, but he still can go. And just like that, Jimin rushed towards the Bangtan Block. That time, he saw a black figure tried to run, entered the bushes and Jimin can’t say it’s a female or male because it’s too dark in the block. Jimin approached the main switch near the balcony and the light . That time, he heard another noises from the left side of the stairs at the end of the block; where the female washroom was. He was sure, that was Jeena when she heard someone humming a song; a song that she wrote herself- Jimin read it in her book.

 

He heard someone shouting and that time, he confirmed that the person was Jeena. He rushed towards the washroom, tried to save her. He turned the knob and weirdly, it’s not locked. He narrowed his eyes, trying to process what happened. Why she shouted when she can open this door easily. Jimin turned the knob and that time, he didn’t expect to see her…

 

 

 

 

 

Jeena?

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Hyung?” Jungkook said as he was shocked to see Jimin standing dumbfounded in front of the toilet.

 

“Jeena, are you okay?” Jimin asked as he saw Jeena was shivering and that time, he lend his tuxedo and surround it around Jeena’s body.

 

“How did you find her?” Jimin asked and that time, he knew Jungkook was nervous as he didn’t know what he should say. His eyeballs were shaking, showing that he’s thinking about something so Jimin didn’t continue his question. He grabbed Jeena’s hand that was still silence, looking on the ground and Jungkook just followed them from behind, tugged his hand in the pocket.

 

When I can hold her hand like that?

 

Jungkook observed the two of them but then, he felt someone was observing them. When he looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter