39.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

The back of my head was sting because of the hitting impact just now. I tried to stand up before I realized I was tied on a chair. I tried to shout out loud asking for help before someone covered my mouth by using something soft. I was shock, making my movement disabled and the only things left was the sound of my breath.

"Shut up Jungkook-ahh" Someone whispered through my ears making my heartbeats faster. Somehow, the voice was familiar and when the figure walked in front of me, I was dumbfounded to see Jin hyung with a gun on his hand, looking directly to my eyes.

"Hyung... what are you doing here?" I asked in between my deep breath.

He smirked as he walked to me. My nerves were wrecking and my soul was shouting for help. I couldn't help but to pray for my safety because I never thought Jin hyung will hurt me. I trust him. Trust him too much. I closed my eyes as I clenched my teeth, seeking for some remaining strength inside me.

His footsteps become near and suddenly it stopped which means, he was in front of me.

"Jungkook-ahh..." he whispered.

"...hyung won't hurt you"

"...can you please trust me this time?"

"Can you?" He whispered before he covered me with something and then, for the second time...

I was unconscious.

 

 

 

 

***

JEENA'S P.O.V

""

He laughed after hearing what did I cursed. He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face before shoving the handkerchief into my mouth.

"Well, that's better without your voice!" He laughed again but this time, the three of them chorus together making me blurted in annoyed.

I pushed the handkerchief with my tongue and this time, I can't control my anger! I split again but this time with more saliva and his laughs die as he looked at me with anger pasted all over his face.

"!" He shouted to my ears before pulling my hair and made me stand up.

"YAH KANG DAEHAN!" I scream. The amount of anger right now was covered by all the pains that I felt. I can't endure it anymore so there's a slight tears escaped from my eyes.

"Ohh look! She's crying!" He patted my hair before pulling it again making me screamed louder than before. He released his hand after hearing I was sobbing, begging him to released me, and he smirked.

"Listen here, not every time you're above" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Kang Daehan..." I said between the sob

"...why you do this to me?" I look directly to my eyes hoping for a reason. At least a reason.

He rubbed my shoulder before his hair, smiling at me.

"Well, should I start with your love? Jeon Jungkook."

 

 

 

 

***

JIN'S P.O.V

I untied the rope and carried Jungkook on my back. He looked very peace and I would never allow anyone to touch Jungkook face including the bastard who planned all of this . It doesn't matter if I need to sacrifice my life just for him to smile again. Jungkook had been suffering all these while and when Jeena come; she shines like a sunshine and Jungkook fluttered like a butterfly. Both of them were good together and I will not let their smiles fade.

I lifted Jungkook on my back as I walked out from the abandon house. I arranged my steps, avoiding any sounds to be heard. As I tried to open the knob, suddenly the door knob turned from the opposite direction, which means someone was going to enter the room. My heart racing wildly hoping for my plan still worked out.

The door opened...

And there's the two men stand in front of me!

 

 

 

 

 

***

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Hyung!" Jimin and Taehyung shouted as both of them saw Jungkook and Jin in one of the room. Jungkook who seemed to be unconscious on Jin's back making the two of them; Taehyung and Jimin shocked.

"Hyung... What did you do to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he steps backward, covering Jimin with his body. Jimin's eyes were focusing on Jin's hand and what he assumed about Jin was right!

"Hyung... how coul-" Jimin's words were stopped by Suga who was covering his mouth. Namjoon who was the last one to enter the room, closed the door and locked it before shifting his eyes to the 6 of them.

His eyes were looking directly to Jin who was still holding t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter