26.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I forgot to mention that Hyesoo is not a new character huh. So basically Hyesoo is close to Heyni and Seunghi and also she’s Jaena’s cousin ((Chapter 3))

 

***

 

JEENA’S P.O.V

 

I crinkled my nose as I smelled a strong scent of medicine while trying to open my eyes. I observed the surrounding but still I can’t guess where I am. I felt my head sting and when I touched my head, it was bandaged.

 

 

“What happened to me?” I muttered, observing my body and that time, I realised I was at the hospital because of the gown. The door was slid and Papa stood in front of me, smiling; I can see that he’s relived.

 

“How are you?” he asked, approaching me as he did a medical check-up to check my condition.

 

“I’m fine but why am I here?” I asked confusedly and that time, someone came in, brought a bouquet of flower. He approached me with a smile and I was still confused by his acts.

 

 

“Taehyung oppa… What are you doing here? What happened to me?”

 

 

He giggled as he saw me but I don’t know why. Papa excused himself and walked away from the room; leaving both of us.

 

“Hey how are you?” he said giving me the bouquet that he held just now and sit on the chair that placed beside me. I make ‘are-you-serious’ serious face and said “Are you being sarcastic oppa?”

 

He was dumbfounded by my question and narrowed his eyes as he didn’t get what I’m trying to say.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

“What do I mean?” I teased and that time, he pouted his mouth as he folded his hand and surround onto his chest. He’s adorable!

 

 

I pinched his mouth, making he moaned in pain. I couldn’t help but to giggled as he showed his ‘wait-for-my-revenge-face’.

 

“Oppa, your question is really ABUDEN to be honest. You see with bandage on my head, with this bruised everywhere, how do you expect me to be okay? Mostly, its hurt here” I pointed to my heart but then Taehyung oppa’s reaction getting bitter. He seemed to be affected with my words but I don’t mean anything. It’s just… I feel pain inside.

 

 

He leaned his body to my body, making it attached and that time, he hugged me tightly. To be honest, I was shocked by his sudden movement but when I heard he sighed, I knew he was thinking about something. I replied his hugged as I landed my chin on his shoulder.

 

 

“You’ll be okay Jeena, and one day, there’s a person who can cure the wound inside your heart” he whispered to me as he shut his eyes, smelling my scent on my neck part but somehow I felt comfortable. Comfortable like having a brother who always be there for me.

 

I s my hands around his neck and we were in that position for a few moments before his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and answered the call. He was on the phone for while I was looking at the flowers that he brought.

 

I was still thinking about what happened last night but something hit me when I observed the flowers. It reminds me of the pot incident that happened at the park. By that time, all the accidents happened keep on playing inside my head like a song replay.

 

Is all the accidents happened related to one another?

 

 

 

“Hey?”

 

“Ugh?” I looked at him absentmindedly.

“Going to the moon huh?” Taehyung oppa asked, again with his oh-so funny joke as he pinched my nose. I rolled my eyes and imitating what he said but with more annoying version.

 

He again pinched my cheeks as he bit his lower lips and smiled towards me. I moaned in pain as I slap his hand; wanting him to stop pinching my cheeks.

 

“Ahh Oppa!” I cried and that time he rubbed my cheeks and said, “I want this cute Jeena to laugh like this always. Can you promise me?”

 

I looked him and that time he held both of my hands and brought it to his lips. My eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter