35.0

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"It’s okay if your breath gets short

No one is blaming you

You can make mistakes from time to time

Everyone else does too

If I tell you it’s alright

I know that it’s only words"

 

It's her!

 

 

It's her!

 

 

The one I've been searching for!

 

That time all the memories about her were flooded in my mind. Her smiles, her voice and her tears...

 

All of it came back in my mind and shuffled repeatedly just like songs in the playlist.

 

"It's Jeena all these while and Jaena..." I gasped as I didn't believe that she had been lying to me.

 

I was about to look for her figure but then I saw her trying to walk away from the café. I tried to chase her but she walked faster than usual-almost running. I fasten my pace and I followed her to where she was heading.

 

 

"Jaena!" I shouted. She stopped a few moments before continue to walk away.

 

"Jaena!" I shouted again and this time, she ignored me and she started to run; heading to the beach.

 

I ran and before she ran further, I managed to grab her hand and I tried to pull her towards me but then her words killed my action.

 

 

 

"Jungkook-ahh, don't make me turn around" she said in her cracked voice. I looked her back view,dumbfounded and listening to her request, I let her hand released from my grip.

 

 

 

Her body moving up and down and I knew she was crying as she was trying to control her voice. This is the first time she cried in front of me. This is the first time I saw she became weak in front of me. All these while, she had been a strong girl and I can't imagine how she can change 360° this time.

 

 

 

"So, you already know the real girl huh?" She said between sobs. She still standing there with her hands hugging herself and when I wanted to approach her, she sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Don't come to me Jungkook. I don't want you to see my face" she exclaimed. Her voice became a little bit calmer than before. She changed her position facing the beach and so do I.

 

"Do you know why I did this?" She asked and the atmosphere became very quiet and calm.

 

 

"I did this because I'm afraid." She continued and this time, I looked at her. She wiped her tears before she a lungful of air and continued.

 

 

"I was so afraid I'll lose everything..." she smiled and again she wiped her tears "...especially you"

 

I observed her face and that time, I realized tears started to streamed down her cheeks and she quickly turned her body around and again, the only things I saw was only her back view.

 

"Jaena..." I called her and that time I can hear her voice cracking and she was sobbing hardly. I tried to approach her but she moved one step forward.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't come to me." She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm afraid that once you come to me, I can't let you go" she continued and that time I grabbed her hand and let her burried herself in my embrace. Her eyes were soaked with tears and her face was swollen maybe because of crying. I patted her head before she pushed me lightly.

 

 

 

"I said don't come to me" she said as she lowered her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But thank you." She said as she turned around. I was snapped by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter