Chapter 07 : You can always tell me...

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys! Wake up! Arghhh ", kyungsoo shouted.

It was still around six o'clock when kyungsoo woke up and attempted to wake the others up.

Tao was sleeping with a pillow on top of his face and with his mattress now at the very edge of the top of the stair case. Kyungsoo was sleeping close to sera because he didn't want any other guy to be next to her as he trusted nobody.

Chanyeol took the place next to kyungsoo and sehun the furthest from sera.

Kyungsoo sighed again seeing the rest fast asleep.

He got up to get ready for school.

After about a hundred years later the rest woke up one by one and started walking around the place like zombies before they were fully awake.

It was chaos in sehun's room considering that chanyeol, tao and him were all trying to dress up for school. Thank god that both chanyeol's and tao's clothes were pretty dry and fresh for them to wear.

"Ya, I need a pair too", tao asked sehun seeing how sehun threw a pair of socks to chanyeol who said his ones were still wet.

"You guys better return these washed and super clean!" Sehun said strongly knowing how clumsy his best friends were.

Both chanyeol and tao nodded.

Sehun grabbed his towel and opened the door to now finally go wash up as Chanyeol was using the bathroom before (while tao used kyungsoo's).

Sehun pushed his bed room door shut behind him leaving chanyeol and tao inside, and was about to get to the bathroom door when he noticed sera about a couple of feet in front of him leaning against the wall with her towel on her hand, crossing her arms.

He slowly moved to see what she was doing. He peeped to see sera wide eyed and in deep thought with two fingers of her hand gently touching her lips.

"Umm...what are you doing?"

Sera jumped hearing sehun's voice.

All morning she had forgotten about the secret kiss last night but suddenly remembered it as her eyes passed the couch she was sleeping in last night on her way to the bathroom in the other guest room.

She stopped and was engrossed in deep thought while trying to figure out whether it was just a dream or not when she heard the person she wanted to avoid suddenly out of the blue.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm going to my bathroom!" Sera fired and whisked away leaving sehun confused.

Sehun narrowed his gaze at the other guest room door which sera went in through, and spoke to himself,

"She was okay last night. Uh Girls! ...wait hold on! Does she know? Was she awake?"

Sehun froze.

"Nah can't be. She falls asleep quite fast and no one can ever wake her up that easily" Sehun made his conclusion and went inside his bathroom.

¤¤¤

All three of them came outside of sehun's room dressed up and were soon sitting with d.o who was reading a book in the living room upstairs.

Sehun, this time was on his phone when chanyeol beamed and asked in a whisper,

"And why exactly do we say she's the goddess of punctuality?"

Sehun looked up to see sera running about mumbling the usual list of things she utters in the morning.

Sehun smirked at chanyeol.

He remembered what d.o said when he asked why sera was like this in the morning of his first day back to school.

"The sera you guys know isn't sera. This is sera. This is how she is", sehun quoted and looked at d.o to see d.o smirk right back.

Suddenly sera stormed back and got to d.o.

"Kyungsoo, what about breakfast?" Sera asked considering that kyungsoo normally doesn't cook in the mornings of school days. Her mother always cooked but Mrs Kim wasn't there today.

"Oh don't worry. I arranged something", d.o said confidently.

In no time at all the door bell rang and all four of them (considering that tao was dozing off on the couch downstairs now) ended up at the front door.

Sera opened the door.

"Ta da! Someone ordered breakfast!"

"Kai!" Sera was surprised to see kai holding about six boxes which seem to have food in it and was giving his usual warm smile. He looked sweet with his hair all messed up.

"But I had no idea you guys ate so much", kai said looking at sera. When kyungsoo ordered kai thought it was only for sera, kyungsoo and sehun. But before he could ask any more questions he saw the crowd behind sera.

"Kai-ah! " Chanyeol waved.

Sehun nodded. And tao spoke something sleepily from the couch.

"Wah!", kai commented as he saw everyone.

Chanyeol and d.o stepped in front and took the boxes from kai and asked him to come in.

Kyungsoo and chanyeol went in leaving sera and sehun to accompany kai.

Just as they were about to enter the living room, kai grabbed sera and asked,

"Wait, you were with these guys last night? Alone?"

Sehun heard this and he shot a look in kai's direction (which kai didn't see at all).

Why ? You got a problem with that?! You are the only untrustable one over here!...

Sehun cursed kai in his mind.

Sera on the other hand giggled and replied,

"It was fun"

All of them quickly had their breakfast which kai brought and complimented his mother who had prepared all of this.

Soon they found themselves running to the bus and all six of them got in one by one.

Sera was given a seat to sit and the boys stayed standing in a row. Chanyeol and tao were right in front. Kyungsoo was next to them with sehun and kai at the end. Sera was giggling at the way Chanyeol and tao were pestering d.o. They gave up half way through.

Sera started laughing as chanyeol pushed tao again (this time on purpose) and tao went flying to an adjumma and landed on her. Just then the bus braked and all five of the others were sure that tao was going to fall in deep trouble again.

Sure enough, tao did accidentally make out with an adjumma again and was hammered till they all got down.

Tao was thrown off of the bus followed by the others. Sera helped tao calmed down while chanyeol tried bugging tao more.

Just as they reached school they realized that the bell had already been rung and they were sure to find their coach waiting for them at the gate.

They all peeped in only to find absolutely no one there.

"Wah it's our lucky day. Let's go", chanyeol suggested happily and walked towards the gate.

But kyungsoo got ahold of him and shook his head saying,

"Ani, this is a trap".

All of them soon found themselves following kyungsoo through the back door now.

"You guys are just scary", tao said almost in a whisper seeing how they were sneaking their way in to school after being late.

Sera who was next to tao smiled at him. Her eyes passed sehun's and saw him staring back at her.

"Wae?" Sera fired( just the automatic reflex).

"I didn't say anything", sehun fired right back.

"Guys, let's not start a fight here...", tao whined again almost in a whisper.

Both sera and sehun made a face at each other and looked the other way.

"... oh we are so gonna get caught", tao said as he looked around.

"Ani, we've done this many times", kyungsoo spoke from the front.

"Wah really? And I thought you were a loyal human being", tao retorted yet again in a whisper.

All six of them came to the final door that would open up to the school corridor and stopped.

"Alright guys, when kyungsoo opens the door walk away as fast as possible and try not to attract attention to yourself", kai adviced.

Chanyeol, tao and sera nodded.

But sehun narrowed his eyes and asked back,

"Who put you in charge?"

Chanyeol smacked sehun and shouted,

"Why are you trying to start a fight with everyone today?"

Everyone calmed down and waited for Kyungsoo to open the door. Kyungsoo twisted the door nob and opened it checking a bit by bit till the door was almost fully open.

Everyone behind was waiting for Kyungsoo to make the move. But they all started to look at kyungsoo when they realized that he didn't move at all even when the door was fully open.

As their eyes looked at kyungsoo it was hard not to miss a tall figure standing in front of them, looking down at them.

Now they all started staring at the giant in front.

"Wah!", the giant spoke startling all six of them. Tao was sure he'd pee in his pants.

The giant took his hands up and clapped fancily.

"You guys are so amazing! I'm guessing you guys are professionals at this. But you see I'm a professional at catching professionals like you....Detention! ", their coach screamed making some of his spit hit kai's and kyungsoo's faces.

¤¤¤

All six of them were advised and were asked to come after school for their detention and were sent off.

Sera was on her way to her locker when she spotted sehun passing her with a smirk plastered across his face. She made a face at him and carried on.

She opened her completely abandoned locker and was trying to tidy it up when she overheard some people talking next to her.

"You know, whenever I see him I just want to punch his face so hard", spoke one guy.

"So hyung, do it! It's no big deal. He won't tell anyone anyway. He's too scared to even speak", another guy laughed beside the first.

Curious sera peeked to see who it was and her eyes widened as she saw chanmin and his two minions standing there and looking ahead.

She followed their gaze to see kyungsoo holding the book he was reading in the morning and now walking towards them.

Oh god, kyungsoo, go away!

Sera thought. It was weird because even if she had seen chanmin before the oppa who was standing there was scarier and meaner. And after imagining how kyungsoo would have been beaten up after sehun's false assumption last time she was too scared.

Her immediate thought was to go to kyungsoo at once. But her legs didn't move. She tried again and they were just stuck there next to her locker.

Kyungsoo was moving fast towards chanmin.

Kyungsoo look up! Sera thought seeing how kyungsoo had his head lowered and was walking carelessly.

"Drag him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter