Chapter 24 : Without a doubt

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun has been losing his mind throughout the journey to the coffee shop.

Bob hyung offered to take Sehun there while Sehun kept cursing at him as to why they always have to grab him away when there's something important going on.

Sehun was hoping and praying sera hadn't gone inside the shop for they spent over an hour outside on the road.

Bob horned angrily, "Move you idiot!" He shouted at the car in front of them.

"I'm sure sera went inside", Sehun said looking at the dark sky.

"Don't lose hope yet, Sehun", Bob said while horning at the cars in front of them.

After which seemed like decades, Sehun finally found himself on the familiar road to the coffee shop. Unable to wait till they reached the place he grabbed his phone to call sera.

He called and called, but sera didn't answer her phone. This made Sehun anxious and he started mumbling filth on his own.

He tried again for the hundredth time and suddenly heard a voice answer.

"What?!" It was sera.

"Where are you?" Sehun asked while having his head bump onto the seat.

Sehun looked up at Bob as he stopped the car suddenly. Bob gestured showing that they have come and Sehun turned his head to find the back of a girl dressed in a cute dress outside the shop.

Sehun felt relief and before he knew it he was out of the car and was making his way to her.

"...well, why am I outside again? Hello, Sehun? Are you even there?..." Sehun heard sera shouting at him through the phone.

He put his phone into his pocket now listening to the girl's voice echoing down the street.
He made his way to the girl with her phone on her ear and her other hand on her hip.

"It doesn't matter anymore", he spoke to the girl once he was quite close to her.

She put her phone down and turned to suddenly have Sehun hug her.

"Yah! Let go", she tried pushing Sehun off of her.

Sehun let her go and now looked at her. It was indeed sera.

"You stayed outside for a long time, didn't you?" He asked.

"Well...", sera started to answer but suddenly got cut off as Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her saying,

"Let's get out of this place", and started dragging her with him towards the car.

Sera tried asking him why and as they reached the car she pushed Sehun to say,
"Sehun, I came to meet Kai. He's inside. I have to..."

Sehun opened the back door and pushed sera in saying,
"For once let's forget about Kai, okay?"

But sera wouldn't stop. She was there to meet Kai but Sehun dragged her away.

Sehun ordered Bob to drive away from the place while sera kept questioning why she's been dragged off.

"Sera, calm down. You'll get to meet him tomorrow in school", Sehun said seeing sera throw a fit.

"Sehun, he invited me for this...this thing. I have to go back!"

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away unable to argue sera out of it.

And suddenly sera shout out at Bob saying,

"Stop the car, oppa! STOP THE CAR!"

And Bob screeched to a halt making Sehun bump his head on to the seat in front of him.

"Why did you stop?!" Sehun whined.

But sera had already picked up her phone and had opened the door to get out of the vehicle.

"She asked me to", Bob replied while watching sera get out of the car and get on to the pavement and start walking back quite fast.

Sehun sighed and pushed his door open and ran to her.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you listen to me this once at least?"

"No! I asked you why I am being dragged away and you didn't answer. I told you that I came to meet Kai and still you dragged me away!"

"Sera, listen to me. I want to talk to you..."

Sera quickened her pace while answering saying,
"Well, I'm done talking so go away!"

Sehun knew he couldn't win arguing so he pulled her by her hand and stopped her.

"Let go!" Sera ordered.

"Don't go, sera. Please don't go", Sehun said looking into sera's eyes.

Silence took over as sera saw that Sehun wasn't looking like his usual brat self. He seemed serious yet vulnerable.

Sera jerked her hand back and not wanting to put her guard down asked,
"Why not? Why can't I go meet Kai?"

"Because I don't want you to..."

"That's ridiculous! I do what I want!" Sera shout out and turned away from Sehun but Sehun went in front her to finish his sentence,

"...because..because I don't want you to listen his confession. I don't want you to listen to him ask you out...I don't want you to say yes to him"

There was silence. Sera's mind ran through the words Sehun spoke one more time before the words hit her hard.

How did he...

Sera wanted to know everything for she was confused. But she only asked one question.
"Why not?"

Sera asked this knowing that Sehun would answer honestly this time and for the first time she wasn't ready for it. She felt like she might as well run away before he answered so as Sehun took his time she pushed him off and started walking away.

"Because I like you"

Sera felt her feet halt as the very answer she started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter