Chapter 16 : sneak-a-kiss

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woo hooooo yeah!!" Chanyeol screamed his lungs out.

"Keep...keep it down, chanyeol!" Luhan uttered while seated on the couch clutching on to his knees looking at chanyeol who has turned the living room into a disco.

"Come on, hyung! Let's Dance!", Chanyeol tried to make luhan stand up and join him.

After failing to make luhan his dancing partner chanyeol just continued enjoying on his own.

"Crazy kids. Why am I even down here?.." Luhan kept whispering to himself when he spotted chanyeol's phone lighting up.

He picked it up to see that sehun was calling.

"Why is he calling now? After not answering for ages",
Luhan questioned but nevertheless picked it up.

"Yah! I've been calling for ages. Why couldn't you just pick up your phone?..." The deep voice of sehun started shouting annoyingly.

"...we got lost...kind of and we are....tttsssss"

"Hello? Hello? Sehun?" Luhan finally spoke as the connection seem to have broken.

Chanyeol who was dancing his off came to luhan with a can of juice and asked him,

"Hyung, why are you using my phone?"

And luhan just glared back at him.

¤¤¤

Kyungsoo put his hands inside his pockets while his heart fluttered continuously.

"So where are we heading?" Sunny's sweet voice questioned kyungsoo who seem to startle hearing her.

"Umm uh just looking around", kyungsoo uttered softly.

"Oh haha. You seem to like just looking around every now and then, don't you?...I mean even last time you were looking around when I got you to come help me with kris oppa's dog"

"Hmm haha. Do you...do you like to see where I...I usually go to after...after school?" Kyungsoo ,even to his surprise,asked sunny.

Sunny thought for a second and asked,
"Is it far?"

"Nope, it's just around the corner", kyungsoo blurted out and to his extreme surprise he grabbed sunny's hand and started running to his usual spot he enjoys napping in.

His heart was beating faster than ever. He never thought of the he'd actually show his secret cozy spot to his crush. And that too running down a street at night. After all running holding hands is something scary yet so cheesy and is one thing that will make you feel like life seem just different than the usual.

He finally came to his small park like place with the lights of the town below the cliff bringing a beautiful sight. Sunny gasped seeing the place and a smile crossed her face.

Kyungsoo knew he did the right thing coming here with sunny. And in a long time he felt like he could actually do something to make her smile.

Oddly enough, the more responsible kyungsoo seem to have forgotten about sera and sehun. Who could blame him? For a person in love could even forget the very fact that he's living.

Sunny slowly made her way to the tree kyungsoo often sits against and sat beside it still silently admiring the view. Kyungsoo sat next to her unable to takes his eyes off of her. They both stayed silent. Looks like it's going to be a silent and dreamy first date.

¤¤¤

Back at the far away convenience store the cashier guy closed down the shop and locked it.

"Sir, are you all planning on spending the night here?" He slightly shook sehun's shoulders.

Sehun who had fallen asleep shuddered and woke up scaring the guy.

"Huh? Oh yeah yeah", he answered the fellow.

"Well, you better go somewhere else with your friend though. I advice you not to stay here after two in the night"

"Oh oh okay okay", sehun sleepily answered and went back to sleeping while the guy shook his head and went off.

Wait, did he say "friend"? Not "friends"?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter