~Intro 3~

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey miss Jenny,

So I just wanted to ask you something real quick. It's simple really.

 

"Aish no no let me say it in another way", sehun talked to himself sitting on the kitchen table.

He deleted off what he typed before and started thinking of how to begin again.

"Are you sure that I should be doing this?" He asked from the person who was busy washing the dishes.

Kyungsoo and sehun were at home still recovering while sera and luhan have already gone to school.

"Well, no. As a matter of fact I don't even believe that jenny is a woman. But se...a friend of mine tells it's pretty good if you've got a problem you can't tell anybody else or a problem no one can understand"
 

"Well, let me just type it down first then and let's see how this goes"


 

What's up, miss Jenny?

I'd love to introduce myself but I won't so don't ask me my name or anything.
Anyway, getting straight to the point. I like this girl.
She seems to like this other guy.
The guy is good...as in he's very good. Infact he's like the complete opposite of me (okay, not really) but we both care about her.
She's a little weird and unreadable. But she seems to like him alot as well. I've never seen her with a sad face around him.
I've tried not to like her but well I failed miserably...obviously
Anyway, what do you think I should do? Give up? Or strive on?

Lovely boy xoxo
 

.........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter