Chapter 14 : Now...we run!

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awkward....just too awkward

Kyungsoo kept on looking back and forth from sehun to sera and back again to sehun just trying to figure out what he saw about a couple of hours ago meant.

Kyungsoo was walking. Sehun and chanyeol were a couple of feet in front of kyungsoo. Sera was just sulking beside kyungsoo. The four of them were walking back home after their school ended a bit earlier due to the unexpected chaos that occurred and after having their coach failing to discover the culprits among many victims, although all the victims were having maximum fun.

Chanyeol put a hand around sehun and pulled him closer only to whisper to his ear saying,

"Congrats bro, nice move!"

Sehun bobbed his head up and pushed chanyeol away.

After all it was only chanyeol's cough that got sehun to pull away from the 'kiss in the rain' with sera and to add to their embarrassment kyungsoo was beside chanyeol then with his jaw barely attached to his face.

Sera sighed and let out a silent squeal remembering the scene again.

They all reached home with chanyeol barging in saying he was too lazy to go to his house.

All of them were hungry and after much consideration kyungsoo began to cook something delicious (while chanyeol kept on pestering him).

No one said anything. Everyone acted as if nothing ever happened.

Sera sat at the corner of the table while chanyeol sat in the middle opposite to sera and sehun at the other end. It was too silent. Not even chanyeol dared open his mouth.

To add to the awkwardness luhan too came home after lectures and straight away joined them at the table smelling good food being prepared. He too seeing the awkward silence just asked casually,

"What's going on?"

Chanyeol who was the only one who looked at luhan at his question eyed both sehun and sera, lifted both his hands up and showed using his fingers meeting each other that they kissed.

Luhan's eyes widened but looked away as both sera and sehun suddenly turned to chanyeol and caught him showing what happend using his fingers while chanyeol pretended as he was trying to dig his nose using both his hands.

Everyone ate what kyungsoo prepared. Both sehun and sera disappeared immediately afterwards leaving luhan, chanyeol and kyungsoo with the dishes.

"Seriously? Did they actually.." Luhan came to chanyeol and asked.

"Wah hyung, I've never seen you so curious before!" Chanyeol said looking at luhan.

"Well, I'm just asking. I guess sera will be happier now", luhan blurted out but felt like he shouldn't have since both kyungsoo and chanyeol started to glare at him. After all luhan said this because he got the impression that sera did in fact like sehun because he had read her diary once.

Sera's pet was troubling again and was sick. Just like how kyungsoo advised her to take the puppy to the vet she got prepared and came to the living room and asked,

"I'm going to the vet. Anyone wants to join?" 

The three boys who were whispering froze suddenly and continued staring at sera.

" Okay then. I'll go alone", sera said and turned to go.

Seeing this luhan went running to sera saying he would like to tag along and both of them were gone the next minute. 

¤¤¤

"Thanks lay", luhan said as lay who was also at his father's at the time sera and luhan visited.

Sera was with her dog while luhan was chatting with lay.

"So how is uni so far?" Lay asked handing a cup of coffee to luhan.

"Not bad...yet. haha"

"I'm sure you will pull it off anyway..you are genius-lu after all", lay complimented and laughed along.

"I heard Yoona is also in your class. I know her. She's a funny friend", lay added.

"Oh Yoona...oh yes yes..."

"What's wrong? Are you by any chance blushing? You like her?!" Lay added cutely.

Luhan choked on his coffee and started denying it,
" No no...what? no!"

And another five minutes went by with lay teasing luhan until luhan got a call.

"Hold on, lay. Kyungsoo is calling", luhan excused himself and answered the phone.

"Hello..."

"Oh Annyaseho hyung..." a deep voice answered.

"Umm this is not kyungsoo, is it?"

"Ah no no... but don't worry I got his permission.. this is chanyeol. Where are you hyung?"

"At the vet's...Why?"

" Can you do me a giant favor?"

"What is it?"

"Please please please, hyung?"

"What is it so?"

"Please hyung...Please please!!"

"Fine fine! Can you tell me what it is?"

"Run out of there! don't tell anyone anything! Just run out of there as fast as possible.."

"Wait..let me tell sera.."

"Ah NO HYUNG! don't tell anyone! Just run away NOW!!"

¤¤¤

"Great...and why did luhan oppa just run off like that? I have no clue!", sera ended up talking to herself while coming out of the vet. She left her little puppy to be treated and now with a runaway luhan she's left to walk home alone. Lay too mysteriously disappeared about a minute ago so she had no clue as to what happened to luhan.

Nevertheless sera started walking up the lane and about a bend when suddenly someone barged on to her. She got surprised and was about to fall if it wasn't for the person in front of her who grabbed both her hands and pulled her back on to her feet.

"You seem okay to me", he said quite breathlessly scanning sera. 

Sera seeing that it was sehun, the last person she wanted to see at that moment, pulled her hands back from his grasp and rolled her eyes saying,

"Yes, I'm fine. What are you even talking about? "

Sehun scratched his head and said in a low voice,
"Well, chanyeol said that luhan hyung told him that 'poop' bit you and that you are about to die"

Sera raised her eyebrows and uttered,
"Well, chanyeol said it..so it's obviously not true...is that why you came running?"

Sehun shyly looked away and replied,
"Yeah, but kyungsoo was coming too behind me...guess he fell into a drain or something"

"Let's just go home. I'm tired", sera sighed and started walking again with sehun following her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter