Chapter 10 : When will those lips kiss mine?

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was lying around all morning from the time sera and kai left. He peeled about six oranges and made them sit there on the table in a row.

Kai, I don't trust you at all...were they actually going on a date?

Sehun couldn't stand being flustered so much so he took the stance to go into kyungsoo's room and bother him a bit.

"D.O-ah!...", sehun aegyo-ed all the way from kyungsoo's bedroom door to where kyungsoo was sitting and doing his homework.

"Hmm?" Was all kyungsoo said.

"Where exactly did sera go? With kai too that is"

"Somewhere....special?" Kyungsoo said wanting to annoy sehun.

"Yah! Stop being such a pain and tell me where they went"

"I don't know. Honestly I have no clue. They just went to practise for the competition...and that's all I know"

"Well, you are one heck of a useless cousin...carry on with your homework...I'll find out myself"

Sehun walked out of kyungsoo's room all disappointed and even more sure that kyungsoo knew exactly the location of where ever sera and kai went to.

Sehun thought for a moment and his internal light bulb clicked.

"Hello?"

"What's up yeollie?!" Sehun greeted the one on the other side of the phone conversation quite excitedly.

"Um hi...okay, what do you want?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yah, seriously I just called. How are you doing?"

"Sehun, don't be stupid you called me for something, I'm sure of it...unless you fell down the stairs and knocked your head...that too real hard"

"Okay, fine. Can you find out the place where the guys in our school are practising at?for the talent competition this  year?"

"Yeah sure. But you got to give me a minute to find first. Oh and did you know that sera is a part of the crew this year?"

"No! I had no idea", sehun replied sarcastically.

" Guess you already knew...Anyway I'll message you the address. By the way you should consider joining them too. You are pretty good, you know. If I were you I'd definitely go for it. But I'm not you and my dancing skills aren't the best"

"Nope, definitely not the best"

"Okay I get it. You don't want to talk anymore. I'll send you the address. Annyeong!"

Sehun kept the phone and got back to the six oranges that he peeled off and were lieing in a line. He got ahold of another orange and wanting to peel it till chanyeol sends him the address sat down in a comfortable position. But that was completely pointless considering that the second he sat down his phone beeped to see that chanyeol had sent the address with the bus he needs to take to get there as well.

"Wah, chanyeol. It's no joke when they say you know everyone"

Sehun immediately picked up his jacket and left the house.

¤¤¤

"Uh seriously, why would they even bother coming here?" Sehun got off the bus and looked at the old building in front of him.

It wasn't that old but it had that sort of aura about it.

He casually walked to the door but halted as the security guard there asked what he was here for.

"Umm the dance practice thing"

"What's your name, sir?" The guard asked holding up a paper filled with names.

Sehun peeked to see that almost every name had a tick following them.

"Um never mind. I think I'm at the wrong place. Haha my stupid brain", sehun laughed it off and walked out of there almost running into a pole trying to ignore the guard's odd glares.

He somehow got to the back of the building without being seen by anyone and heard music playing from inside it. He wanted to peek in to see what was going on but there was no window anywhere near. The door was unlocked but he didn't want to try opening it.

And then he spotted it. A tiny window at the very top. He got ahold of a weak ladder just laying on the ground.

He positioned it properly and climbed it. But half way through he realized the ladder was not high enough. Nevertheless he climbed it and got on to the windowsill. And finally got a glimpse of what was going on.

Seemed like they were given a break. Sehun looked about to finally spot sera...with kai.

They were both laughing along and sehun was filling up with anger. He spotted lay talking to the crowd but his eyes were only on sera and kai.

He saw kai pat Sera's back and suddenly get closer to her ear and whisper something. Sehun's anger reached its very end...and moved his leg to placed it in air. Losing balance and feeling like his life was sure going to end, he came stumbling down on to a cardboard pit.

》》》

"..... I think we've found the one to fill in for jungkook's", sehun heard the senior girl in front of him tell the others.

He looked at her confused.

And suddenly everyone started congratulating him.

¤¤¤

Sehun got caught and was made to join the crew. He didn't want to but seeing kai and sera together,  his heart made him say okay to the others.

Kris started helping out sehun while Rita and kai helped out sera. Due to the new circumstances the practises went on for a bit longer than usual and ended with everyone saying their good byes to each other at around seven in the evening.

Kai, sera and sehun got on to the bus together. Sera and kai sat together in one seat making sehun sit in the seat beside them on the other side. Sera placed her tiny bag on her lap and started looking outside the window.

"Today was good. I'm really glad we were able to solve the problem then and there. And don't worry, sera. You will do great", kai spoke to sera and got to see her glorious smile right after.

Kai then turned to sehun and said,

"Sehun,  I had no idea you dance so well! You were good and I'm sure kris hyung will train you properly"

"Well, I'm not into dancing anymore anyway. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I'm glad I get to help you guys though", sehun replied and looked the other way.

Soon kai got off of the bus saying his good byes to both sera and sehun.

The bus continued to go on with the other two still in their original places.

Sehun hadn't glanced at sera since the time they got on the bus because she pissed him off when she invited kai who was behind sehun to come and sit next her.

Nevertheless letting his heart take over, sehun sneakily glanced across to see what sera was up to.

Sera had fallen asleep with her head resting on the glass of the window. Sehun watched as her head banged on the glass occasionally.

That has got to hurt...

Sehun thought and kept on looking at sera who now lifted her head up and swung in the opposite direction thinking that there was something to support her head on the other side as well.

Just then Sehun jumped from his seat and caught sera before her head came crashing down on to the seat or worse even the bus floor and end up with a broken nose.

He thought sera would have woken up by now cause he held her from her shoulders with a jerk before. But she was fast asleep.

Sehun smirked seeing her with her head dozing off. He gently placed her head on his shoulder as he sat next to her.

He again sneakily glanced at sera.

Suddenly something came over sehun. He felt flustered.

His eyes passed her eye lashes..

And her nose..

And finally her lips...

His eyes stopped at her lips.

Sehun gulped down the saliva and shook his head. His imagination was running too wild and sehun ended up laughing at his own childishness.

When will you know my feelings, sera? When will those lips kiss mine?

Suddenly sehun's smile got erased off and a grim look took over his face altogether. He looked down at his feet and sighed as his eyebrows narrowed and his eyes looked hurtful.

Sehun breathed in and started to mumble in a low voice,

"Please don't fall for kai, sera. Please don't...I know he's perfect. He's that charming, kind, sweet and nice guy every girl dies for...I know I'm not perfect like him..I know I'm not perfect for you like how he's made just for you...I know I'm selfish, rude, weird and awkward. But it's been hard for me to accept that I had fallen you for a long time now....I liked you alot...But I'm sorry, sera. I don't like you anymore. I love you...and I wish I get to tell this to you someday looking into your eyes"

Sehun sighed again and immediately got engrossed in deep thought.

His heart ached just thinking of what it would be like if he never gets to confess.

¤¤¤

The bus stopped and both sera and sehun got off thanking the bus driver.

They were soon walking down the lane with sehun in front of sera.

Seeing that sera wasn't keeping up with him, sehun turned to check on her and saw her walking slowly and sleepily.

"Aigoo, if only our class was here to see our precious pres right now", sehun teased sera.

Sera glanced at sehun and said in an angry voice,

"I was practising from morning. You only tasted half of the torture".

"Aigoo", sehun teased again and now walked all the way to sera and grabbed her bag.

Before sera could say anything he quickly grabbed her hand and forcefully intertwined his fingers with her's.

Sehun stomped his foot and started to walk down the lane quickly with sera looking confused. Sehun's lips curled into a small smile when he realized that sera didn't argue or grab her hand back and instead just held on to his and went along with it.

Soon the speed of the two decreased to a slow stroll and they started walking beside each other.

"Sehun..." Sera spoke sounding quite tired.

"Yeah, what is it?" Sehun asked glancing at sera.

"I'm sorry but can I ask you why you and luhan oppa are not in good terms?"

"He's my step brother. He hates me"

Sera looked at sehun and asked back,

"So you don't hate him?"

"Um not really. I just hate my mother for lying to me"

"Lying to you?"

Sehun now looked at sera and smiled,

"It's no big deal really. You don't have to worry about those things anyway"

Sera seeing that sehun didn't want to talk about it just let it be and stayed quiet.

Both of them were now just a couple of blocks away from their house when they spotted someone in front of their gate.

"Is that d.o?" Sehun asked sera squinting his eyes.

"Oh yeah! Kyungsoo-yah! " Sera shouted and started waving with her other hand.

The figure in front of their gate turned and waved back.

Soon both sera and sehun reached their house and met with kyungsoo.

They were both smiling at kyungsoo but kyungsoo was looking at something else.

Sera and sehun followed kyungsoo's gaze to see that kyungsoo was staring at sehun and Sera's linked hands.

Suddenly both of them gushed their hands away from each other and looked away feeling flustered.

"Well, I suppose that you guys are...", kyungsoo started speaking.

"Yah, it's nothing like that!... I'm tired...I'm going in", sera quickly turned feeling her cheeks turn red.

She ran inside the house leaving sehun and kyungsoo outside.

Kyungsoo coughed a bit making sehun look at him.

"I suppose you confessed then...", kyungsoo suddenly found sehun grabbing him by the neck and pressing his mouth shut by the other hand.

"Are you mad? Don't you dare breathe a word about this to anyone!..." Sehun whispered to kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo broke free and retorted,

"Or what? What will you do if I tell sera?"

Sehun narrowed his gaze and replied back,

"I...I will personally go and tell sunny noona that you like her".

Kyungsoo's smirk got erased off into a deadly look.

He said nothing more. Kyungsoo turned and went inside leaving sehun with Sera's bag.

"See, you guys better be careful cause I know all your weak spots!....And some of you know mine but that's just some of you", sehun went back to mumbling nonsense to himself.

He started making his way to the front door swinging Sera's bag.

¤¤¤

"Omo omo!"

Sehun and kyungsoo who were helping Mrs.kim in cooking her special dinner looked about as Mrs.kim sounded out in a whisper all surprised.

Sera who was sitting at the dinning table with her phone, followed the rest of their gazes and saw luhan coming down the stairs and making his way to the dinning table.

Luhan came all the way near the table and saw the rest of them dumbfounded and staring at him.

Luhan slightly bowed.

And an awkward silence took over. Nobody ever thought luhan would ever join them since he said that preferred taking his food over to his room and had asked Mrs.kim to tell him when it's ready.

"Oh right then. Since everyone is here now...um uh take a seat, dear", Mrs. Kim cleared a bit and spoke making the others go back to whatever they were occupied with earlier.

Luhan smiled a bit for the first time and waited till the atmosphere became a bit more stable.

He slowly walked around and finally chose his seat.

He came there and pulled out the chair right in front of sera. Sera looked up surprised to see he had chosen the seat right in front of her.

But just then sehun thrashed a plate on the table in front of luhan and whispered to him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter