Chapter 12 : Why am I happy that he is jealous?

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun found himself dashing outside from the practise hall and start gazing at the orange and pink sky with its setting sun.

"Sehun, please just calm down", came a voice right behind him.

He breathed in a bit and replied saying,

"I am calm. Just wanted to get some fresh air"

Sera appeared from behind him and now came a bit in front to face him.

From the moment luhan appeared infront of them sera saw the shock on both their faces. But surprisingly enough both of them held the 'wanting to punch each other' feeling in until lay and kris finished excitedly explaining the future plans for the performance and sehun whisked out of the hall leaving sera to think he was going to run away, like how he did when his father came to visit him.

"He's just here to help you out...You know what, let's tell lay oppa that you don't need luhan oppa and that we can help you out instead", sera came to her own conclusion and was about to rush back inside when sehun caught her hand and replied,

"No, it's fine. Besides you guys have to practise your stuff and the others are busy. And also he came all the way here so I'll just give it a shot".

"Um really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, and no I'm not going to punch him on the face again so don't worry"

Sera sighed in relief. She let sehun gather himself up a bit and went back inside together.

Surprisingly though, luhan and sehun ended up in a corner with luhan checking on sehun with the footage he got from kris which they had recorded when jungkook was doing the choreo before.

Sera occasionally checked up on them to see how the step brothers were doing knowing that there were possibilities of them starting a fist fight without any warning.

She also went around to find out that no one actually knew that the new coach and not-so-new-anymore trainee were step brothers. No one...not even kris or lay.

Seems like luhan oppa hasn't told anything...hmm

Sera thought.

In no time at all the practises were over and people started to slowly move out of the building. Sera and lay were discussing about the dance with the rest who were still there, scattered everywhere when kris, who was behind them, squealed like an overly excited fangirl.

"Ahh my baby!!!"

Both sera and lay jumped and looked about to see where kris's "baby" was.

Kris ran to his dog who appeared from the door and ended up on the floor hugging it while kyungsoo who brought the fellow in, ended up laughing his heart out.

Kris spotted kyungsoo and with one hand dragged him down and ended up hugging him and well.

"Ah hyung!! Let go!", kyungsoo cried out.

"Promise me that you'll make brownies for me! Only me!"

"Yeah yeah okay, only you!"

And kyungsoo got back to his feet with kris still on his knee hugging his dog.

Soon kyungsoo and sera ended up sitting down while lay, Rita and kris carried on discussing and luhan joined them, while sehun who just stopped practicing was packing up his stuff.

The hall was mostly empty now with only kai and two other guys talking about something.

Sera started petting kris's baby.

"Did they actually not fight?" Kyungsoo asked a bit shocked eyeing both luhan and sehun at the two corners.

"I guess it was because there were many people here. By the way, why weren't you shocked to see luhan oppa here before? I am still pretty shocked", sera asked.

"Oh! well me and chanyeol overheard him talking to kris hyung on his phone in our house. We kind of knew it before, but weren't that sure...chanyeol said he'll try asking sehun and see before dropping the bomb on him...maybe sehun stayed calm because chanyeol told him before"

"Hmm...maybe"

The overall coordinators ended their meeting and soon everyone was saying their good byes to each other.

Kris tagged along with luhan, sehun, kyungsoo and kai who followed sera who was still playing with kris's dog.

"You like dogs?"

Sehun eyed kai who asked sera playfully.

"Yeah, who doesn't?" Sera replied back.

"Haha...I've got three at home. One of them is fat these days...he eats so much", kai went on, seeing that sera was excited about the 'dog' talk.

Sehun was just shooting death glares at both sera and kai.

What's so great about having three dogs? Really?Pfft

Sehun thought and smacked a mosquito hovering around his left ear.

"Hey, guys! I want to get a card...can we quickly just go to that shop? Real quick!", Kris asked and soon everyone ended up inside the small gift shop.

Sehun followed kyungsoo and found himself looking at some photograph frames.

Kyungsoo observed each one passing his hands over the pretty ones.

He turned and found sehun holding a picture frame but his eyes on sera and kai at the back.

Sera who was going through some cards jumped when kai came from behind and surprised her.

Both of them laughed and just then kai held a small soft toy of a tiny brown puppy infront of Sera's face,

"Ta da!...do you like it? "

"Aw! That's so cute! Where did you find this from? I didn't see it when I came in!"

"It was there at a corner...it looks like kris hyung's baby, right?" Kai laughed with sera while she nodded in agreement.

"Its really cute...here", sera gave it back to kai but he shook his head and replied saying,

"It's for you!...For helping out chen in organising that 'surprise birthday party' or something like that" Kai joked.

"You were surprised. Stop acting as if you knew all along!" Sera punched kai lightly.

Kyungsoo seeing what was going on over at Sera's , shook his head and snapped his fingers infront of sehun, who's eyes were glued on to the couple there.

"Let's not make it obvious, shall we? If kris hyung sees you drooling over my cousin he won't leave you be for the next couple of...years", kyungsoo said in a low voice.

Sehun placed the picture frame down and looked at kyungsoo raising an eyebrow.

"Nah..I don't think he'd bother me as much as he would if...I mean when he finds out about you liking...", sehun said while grabbing a key tag infront and threw it at kyungsoo. Kyunsoo caught it to see it was a key tag of a smiling sun. And sehun pointed to it and finished saying,"....her", and ended with a wink.

Everyone came out of the shop to say good bye to kris, kris's baby and luhan (who wanted to just hang out with kris a bit more) and turned to go on their way.

Sera was playing with her new puppy soft toy given by kai while kai and kyungsoo were suddenly in a serious talk on how bad their school fire alarm system was.

"He actually gave you a toy? A toy out of all things?" Sehun teased sera.

"Oh please, let me just not get to that pink thing on your bed, sehun".

"Oh! We have something in common now! We both have cute soft toys!" Sehun said excitedly.

"Um no...I have a puppy...you have an alien!"

Both of them put their tongues out at each other and looked the other way.

Great! Now she's going to keep on walking around the entire house with that thing on her hand 24/7!

Sehun grumped just thinking of it and imagined sera walking around the house at night dressed in a long white dressed...creepy white dress...and going into her room with all the lights off and lighting the candles placed infront of the toy puppy, and bending down and worshipping it.

Sehun shuddered and shook his head. And just then his internal bulb lit up!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter