Chapter 04 : Are you okay?

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang out loud making sehun now suddenly start worrying more. He looked around everywhere, trotting off to all the places he could think of where the scary senior could have taken kyungsoo to. But failed to even see kyungsoo's  ghost.

Finally he gave up and was on his way back from the roof top to his class, to check whether kyungsoo was back, when chanyeol caught up and smacked him.

"Ya, where did you run off to all of a sudden?" Chanyeol asked sehun.

Sehun placed his hand on his shoulder and started rubbing the place he got hit. He was about to ask chanyeol about kyungsoo and his new bully when his eyes passed a gang of boys and a couple of girls at the end of the corridor moving upstairs.

He watched as they all moved. His eyes passed the two minions of the scary senior and lastly revealing the very person whom he feared must have killed kyungsoo by now, behind them with his arm around a girl.

"Isn't that sunny noona?" Sehun asked chanyeol a bit shocked.

"Oh yeah. She finally got to go. And that's her boyfriend...chanmin. Although I'm still confused as to why she chose him out of all the boys" Chanyeol now made a face seeing chanmin plant a rough kiss on sunny's forehead.

Sehun watched as the seniors went away and couldn't help but assume that the girl who chanmin wanted kyungsoo to stay away from was sunny.

He got inside the classroom and sat in his place spotting sera with her head buried in a book. He remembered that kyungsoo sat behind sera. But there was only an empty chair there and kyungsoo's bag beside it.

The class was loud and sehun sat there with his mind even louder. He looked at sera, pissed as to why she was not even bothered that her cousin was missing.

He tore a paper off of his book, made a small ball and threw it aiming at sera. It definitely hit sera but she didn't turn or much rather even realize it. Sehun punched his desk with his fist and now started ripping off more pages and showering sera with more paper balls.

Sera, after calculating the possibilities of that paper ball being sehun's (considering the fact that he always threw something at her back when he actually hated her and more after he started liking her) was now more than sure it was him with the rest of the paper balls flying to her.

She slammed her book on the desk and turned behind seeing sehun suddenly freeze holding the next paper ball and slowly throw it at tao who was next to him, laughing looking at his phone. Tao shuddered as the paper ball landed on his phone screen but continued laughing after the ball fell to the ground.

"Your cousin is missing! And you are not giving a about it?" Sehun asked now in a loud whisper knowing it would be weird if he shouted at sera asking this.

Sera rolled her eyes and got back to her book.

"Seraaaaa..." Sehun whispered again making sera turn around and shout back,

"Mind your own bloody business!"

Everyone now just froze as they heard sera shout.

There was silence...only for a few seconds.

"Oh god, why did I actually think this was probably going to be a new beginning for our class", tao said sarcastically looking at the others glancing back and forth at sera and sehun.

"And the never ending fight begins!" One of the cheerful boys shouted.

"Alright guys, I'm taking Sera's side"

"Duh.. sehun always wins"

"Wah... I missed this I'm telling you...really missed this"

"Where's the popcorn?"

The entire class started buzzing as to whose side they were on.

Sehun was Sera's enemy for a reason. They were the ultimate enemies. They usually argue a lot in class pulling out very stupid topics to argue on (mostly started by sehun) and as a result entertaining their fellow classmates.

"I'm taking Sera's side this time...for a change" Tao put down his phone and smiled at sehun.

"Me too", chanyeol joined in with tao and smiled mockingly at sehun.

Suddenly the door banged open. Their math teacher was there with a book on his hand, and a long and thick cane on the other.

Everyone froze again. They watched as their teacher stood their motionless.

Suddenly all the students started flying to their seats. There was noise for about two seconds till everyone got to their respective places and then... pin drop silence.

Next to the P.E. teacher, it was their math teacher that they feared the most. Rather both their math and P.E teachers were battling for the most scariest teacher position in school.

Everyone took their books out as he made his way to the teacher's desk. He now placed his cane on the table and looked around.

"Seriously? He's our math teacher again?" Sehun whispered to tao who was sitting up straight with his book out and now nodded slightly to sehun's question.

He was the math teacher the year sehun left to go abroad. He was surprised that his class was still alive after having him teach math for two years now.

"Oh sehun!" The teacher screamed making sehun instantly turn his face from tao to the scary man infront.

"Stand up!"

Sehun shot right up and froze.

The teacher walked in a fancy yet stern way to sehun and stopped in front of him.

"You still have no manners at all,now do you? I thought you might have changed a bit at least", his math teacher spoke.

"Huh?" Sehun asked confused but instantly felt like taking it back.

"Introduce yourself, child. Why are you standing there like a coconut tree? Don't tell me you didn't introduce yourself to your other teachers as well"

Sehun was still confused.

"But sir you already know my name", sehun spoke now bending a bit.

"Aish...stop arguing and introduce yourself!", he shouted back.

"Dae! Umm annyaseho... I'm sehun..oh sehun", sehun repeated the line he was saying all day.

"Ani ani, that's not your introduction... Did you forget already?" The teacher looked at him mockingly.

Sehun looked at him puzzled and looked around at his classmates hoping someone would help him.

"It should be 'Dae annyaseho I'm oh sehun. The worst of the worst students you could ever meet. I have always been the last in my class and will always continue to be. Please take care of me'...", the math teacher looked at sehun who now realized the situation,

"...Isn't that what you told me two years ago? How come you missed that part?"

Sehun now looked at his feet remembering how he introduced himself to his new math teacher about two years ago trying to make everyone laugh.

There were slight giggles popping from here and there. The math teacher ordered sehun to sit down and went in front to begin the lesson.

"Kim sera, please come and work out the homework sum on the board", the teacher ordered.

Sera ran to the board and started writing while the teacher walked about the class checking the books.

Sehun looked at sera who was eagerly writing on the board.

She's still his favourite, eh?

He asked himself. He narrowed his gaze again wondering as to why she was not bothered where kyungsoo was and was filling up with anger.

Just as the teacher passed sehun, he felt a paper ball ( one of those he threw at sera) come flying to him.

He turned his head to see tao now mouth 'stop staring at the president!'.

Sehun shook his head trying to say he was not staring at her and then saw tao getting smacked on the head by his math teacher who came now and said,

"Stop talking!"

The math period went on and half way through sehun suddenly saw images of kyungsoo being hit and lying on the road helpless. He shook his head again saying that it was absurd and went on attempting to do a sum for the first time.

However he put his pencil down half way thinking that if kyungsoo was helpless at that moment that it was his duty to find him, since he was probably the only one who knew at least a bit of what was going on.

The math teacher started explaining some permutation sums on the board. The class was silent.

Suddenly sehun found himself jumping right up and walking towards the back door with the rest of the class now looking at him.

There were so many thoughts going on in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter