Chapter 15 : So you like him?

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's not picking up", kyungsoo kept on fiddling with his phone.

"Are you sure sehun is with sera?" Worried kyungsoo asked coming towards the couch in the living room where chanyeol was playing with his phone.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Even luhan hyung saw sehun meet sera", chanyeol replied pointing at luhan who was falling asleep sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Hyung, do you know where they were heading?"
Kyungsoo asked luhan.

Luhan shuddered and answered saying,
"I heard sera say, "let's go home" to sehun. After that I went off to meet kris and well came home after not meeting kris because he's too busy doing absolutely nothing"

"Haha typical kris hyung", chanyeol laughed and got back to playing with his phone.

"Why can't at least one of them answer the phone! ", kyungsoo grumped.
He waited for fifteen minutes and then shook his head and went off saying,

"Well, I'm just going to check around this area because it's getting really late and they should be back by now anyway", kyungsoo said grabbing his jacket.

"You know kyungsoo, give the new couple some time", chanyeol said playfully.

Kyungsoo smiled but he for a fact knew sera and sehun weren't a couple...at least not yet, if they are meant to be together that is.

So kyungsoo came out of the house leaving luhan and chanyeol alone, fearing that by the time he gets back the house would most likely be on fire because luhan doesn't seem to have control over chanyeol.

He walked down the cold and windy streets hoping he wood walk into sera or sehun about the next bend. Mr and Mrs Kim were out of the country so he didn't want anything unexpected happening especially to his cousin.

"Pick up the phone, sera!" He whispered loudly redialing Sera's number a billion times.

He put his phone into his pocket and started speeding up the lane when a familiar voice made him halt.

"No! Stop hanging out with them! They look like thugs. I don't want you spending time with them at all..."

Kyungsoo looked about to see sunny coming out of a tiny door with her boyfriend following her.

"What's the big deal anyway?! I don't understand why you don't like them!" Chanmin shouted back.

"You are associating bad people, chanmin! Go hang out with your friends! Not grown up people who invite you to get drunk! They are like thirty years old!"

"Shut up okay!" Chanmin screamed at sunny and both fell silent.

And suddenly both of them turned to see kyungsoo in the middle of the road looking at them.

"What?!" Chanmin shouted at him who stood there dumbfounded.

Kyungsoo couldn't find any words to utter and suddenly found himself shaking his head and walking away very fast.

He walked off hoping the two still standing there didn't see him but another part of him saying that he could have punched chanmin's face like he wanted to the minute he saw chanmin shout at sunny.

Kyungsoo walked speeding down the lane when the thoughts of chanmin hurting sunny just flew by his mind.

He came to an abrupt halt and stood there in the middle of the empty street with a tiny light flickering at the end of the lane.

He automatically turned and found himself running back up the lane.

He walked past the same houses he whisked past minutes ago and finally made it to the lane he saw the two.

There was no one there.

They already went?

Kyungsoo sighed and turned to just continue whatever he was supposed to be doing but suddenly got startled to see a familiar figure standing in front of him.

"Oh hi, kyungsoo. I was going to start looking for you...about the thing that happened earlier...I'd like it if you don't tell anyone. I mean I know you won't but I wanted to just make sure", sunny spoke and gave a radiant smile that made kyungsoo's heart flutter.

Kyungsoo nodded as a reply and awkwardness took over.

"Um what are you doing walking around this late anyway?" sunny asked.

"Um..I was..looking...for um bread?" Kyungsoo started to stutter jumbling up the words.

Sunny smiled and just listened.

"Okay then. May I accompany you and help you look for bread?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He never dreamed of her tagging along with him. And after another few minutes of awkwardness kyungsoo finally nodded and started walking down the lane with sunny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter