~Intro 1~

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear miss. Jenny,

Have you ever come across a situation where you feel like things you want to forget are somehow gonna come rolling back to you in the near future?

Well, I think I'm going through something like that. You see, I always get this feeling that my worse enemy since I was ten, (who also became one of my good friends when I was around fifteen, maybe, but only for a short period of time until he actually proved my first assumption of what a twisted person he was correct) who also happens to be filthy rich and left the country like one year ago, is still inside my head.

It's weird because I hate him and it's already been like a whole year since I haven't seen, spoken or even bothered to know where he actually went to.

I still get the weird feeling of hatred whenever I wake up in the morning like I need to slap him and step on his face.

I was beyond overjoyed for months when I found out he was no longer coming to school back then, but started getting this feeling again.

I can't quite put this irritating feeling into words because I think it's hatred mixed with revenge and so many other hateful things in it. I don't know why but this is also giving me a feeling that the day I last saw him in that coffee shop making out with 'the witch' is not the last.

Please help me to overcome this annoying thing. I know you give the best advice ever. Help me to rid myself of this stupid feeling and carry on my work peacefully.

Yours sincerely,

Confused and irritated.

♡♡♡

Dear confused and irritated,

Well to start off I haven't actually come across anything like yours before but I think I do know what this feeling you are talking about. Trust me I have been troubled by such feelings too, which actually won't let me do my work peacefully at all.

I think you need to seek him out and talk to him about what you are feeling and get your mind straight. I know it sounds absurd and pointless but I think you need to forgive him for whatever he did or said to make you hate him so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter