#BONUS CHAPTER

Hello, My Ghost Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

Haewon and Jungkook were having a date in Myeongdong. It was because of her constant cute pleadings that the boy had finally decided to go. She'd also mentioned that she was going to hang out with Myungsoo instead if he didn't want to go with her, so that sort of contributed mostly to it. She thought that Jungkook was adorable when he was jealous. 

"Are we just going to be here for awhile? Nothing's special here, it's better at my house." Jungkook grumbled, still affected by her threats an hour before.

"There's so much to do here!" Haewon clung on to her boyfriend's arm, her attention was on so many things, she couldn't decide what to properly focus on (Jungkook included). It wasn't until he stopped in his tracks did she realise that he was still being a baby about earlier. "Jeon Jungkook, don't tell me that you're still mad. Come on, it was just a joke~"

"I'm not mad, I always look like this." He protested. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to try some ice cream first!" Haewon dragged him over to an ice cream stall which sold really long, colourful swirls for two thousand won. She swung their hands back and forth, unaware of the small change on Jungkook's lips.

When she marvelled at the process of making her ice cream, Jungkook was beside her, admiring her. Haewon was too focused on how nicely the ice cream could come out of the machine in neat swirls. The sweet delight was passed to her, but before she could even reach for her money Jungkook had slapped a bill on the vendor's palm.

"I was going to pay!" Haewon slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Uh huh." Jungkook nodded and she knew he wasn't listening to her. The boy's inched to hold hers again. "Ji Haewon, just eat your ice cream."

Haewon had no choice but to listen to him. There was no way he was going to accept her money for the ice cream. She muttered under her breath in disatisfaction and at her ice cream cone. Immediately, her anger was washed away and replaced with happiness. The ice cream tasted like absolute heaven, the texture of it soft and taste, rich. 

"Jungkook-ah, this is really good! Like, really, really good. Try it!" Haewon held the cone in front of his face.

Jungkook eyed the ice cream cone for a few seconds. He took a bite out of the top, shrugging his shoulders. "It's not bad."

"Then you should eat more!" She ushered him.

Jungkook turned to face her. "Yah, just eat your ice cream before it melts. And is this how a grown person eats an ice cream cone, look at you." He clucked his tongue as he wiped the corner of her lips with his thumb. 

They had been dating for a considerable amount of time, but Haewon couldn't figure out why actions like these could still make her flustered. Jungkook treated her lovingly everyday. He'd hugged her, kissed her and cared for her so many times. She should've been used to it by now.

"You're blushing as if this is the first time I've done this to you." Haewon snapped out of her daze, only to find the boy's face nearing hers.

"I-I am?"

"Yeah, your face is even redder now."

"W-Wha   "

"I think it's cute." Jungkook smiled, suddenly slinging his shoulder around her.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Don't be so embarrassed, Haewon. It's a good sign. It's a really good sign. You know why?" Haewon shook her head and Jungkook tapped a finger on her forehead. "You dummy, it means you're still in love with me."

"Tsch, whatever you say." Haewon gave him an unamused look before she pointed out another eye-catching thing she saw from afar. Soon, Jungkook and her were in front of a cat cafe. She'd always wanted to visit this place, but never had the chance to even when she was a ghost. Just as they were about to enter the place, there was a large commotion coming from behind them.

They turned around to see what all the ruckus was about since they could hear furious shouts. There were three girls on the scene and one of them was on the ground, her knees scraped and dirty. She didn't know who the other girl was, but for some reason the one shouting furiously made her heart stop in her place. It was the girl who used to pick on her in high school, Song Nahyun. 

Song Nahyun was the tyrant of the girls in her school. She used to pick on all of the girls in Yeonhwa High except for those in her clique. Haewon used to be her favourite person to terrorise. She didn't know why, but one day she'd been tripped by the girl and that was when it all began. Some people believed it was because the guy Nahyun fancied liked Haewon instead of her. 

"What does that girl think she's doing in a public place like this?" Jungkook creased his eyebrows together in annoyance. "And I can't believe people are just watching this happen like it's some type of entertaining reality show. Haewon  "

Haewon already left Jungkook's side and was charging to the scene with fast strides. Her fists were clenched and she knew she looked pissed but inside her heart was ready to shatter if Song Nahyun were to say anything. But she couldn't just leave the poor injured girl alone to fend for herself. She had to stand up for her, something nobody did when she herself was a victim of Song Nahyun.

"I don't want to be friends with the likes of you! Stop following me around and trying to be nice to me, it's annoying as hell." Nahyun glared at the girl on the ground who was petrified by her rudeness. The former raised a hand, about to slap her, but in a swift motion Haewon stopped her.

"You can't do this in public, or I'll call the police and charge you for assault." Haewon glared at Nahyun twice as fiercely. "If you were educated enough, you wouldn't be hitting someone in front of all these people. Song Nahyun, you're still no different from when you were five years ago. Giving innocent girls absolute hell, you enjoyed that sort of thing, didn't you?"

Nahyun turned to her friend. "Who the hell is this girl? Do you know her?" She averted her attention back on Haewon. "I've never seen you before, what do you mean five years ago? You must be one of my crazy stalker fans... people like you also need to be taught a lesson!"

Before Nahyun could land her palm on Haewon's face, Haewon captured Nahyun's arm with both of her hands. Honestly, Nahyun wasn't that strong in terms of physcial strength. Through all the adventuring she'd done with Jungkook, she was much more stronger. And her teeth were strong too. In a few seconds, there was a large bite mark on Nahyun's hand, followed by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter