Twenty-Four

Hello, My Ghost Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook watched with absolute pride as he watched his hyungs surrounded Haewon. They were treating her as if she was a prized artifact as they only stared at her, fearing that she may have been too fragile for any of their touches since she told them that she'd just become a human. Haewon stared back at them with her round eyes and when she met eyes with a tense Hoseok she chuckled.

"Ah   That was so cute, seriously  " Hoseok placed his hands over his heart to mimic being shot by an arrow. "You're too beautiful for me to handle, Haewon. You look a hundred times better in real life than in the photos."

Jungkook couldn't help but clear his throat loudly, gaining the attention of his friends. "Hoseok hyung..."

"Haewon, do you remember me?" Taehyung appeared in front of her to grab her attention. "You were the one that patted my head the other time, right? Say, why don't we ditch Jeon Jungkook and go somewhere?" He joked, although Jungkook took it to offense anyway. 

Jungkook was about to get up from the couch so he could drag his girlfriend away, but his friends crowded around Haewon. He could see her laughing to her heart's content behind them and it automatically caused a grin to form on his face. For a second he felt betrayed that she didn't mind so many boys protecting her from him, her boyfriend. He was supposed to be the one shielding her from these savage boys.

All of Jungkook's hyungs knew that he was beast when it came to anything physical. He could run, wrestle and dance with all his strength. Pushing all of them in one go served as an easy chore for him. But when he saw Yoongi with his arm slung around Haewon, he knew there was no way he could do anything unless he wanted to have hundreds of profanities shot at him.

"Ooh Yoongi hyung, look at you~" Jimin whistled. "I bet you're having the time of your life, huh?"

"Jungkook is the most terrified of Yoongi hyung when it comes to fighting." Taehyung whispered close to Haewon's ear. 

"I won't answer that." Yoongi turned to Haewon, raising up his closed fist for her to bump. "I'm Min Yoongi, also known as Suga if you'd like to call me that."

Haewon bumped their fists together. "I never knew Jungkook had friends that were so polite."

"It's a surprise, isn't it? Since our maknae is always so arrogant and all, but you don't have to worry. He didn't inherit those traits from us." Namjoon assured and Jungkook couldn't believe that he was being dissed. 

"Now that Yoongi hyung has your girl, what are you going to do, Jeon Jungkook? After all these years, do you think you can finally take Min Suga on?" Seokjin laughed in amusement as Yoongi was persistent on having his arm slung around Haewon's shoudler.

"Well, if he has my girl, then I have to in."

The room burst in to excited screams with the occasional high pitched squeal coming from Hoseok and in a few minutes Namjoon's studio sanctuary could be classfied as a neighbourhood dumpster. This was the first time in a long while since they'd ever had so much fun, all thanks to Haewon being there with them, Jungkook was thankful.

 

 

"Where are we going today?" Haewon asked Jungkook as she swung their intertwined hands back and forth. 

They stood in front of the ticket machine in Seoul Station. Jungkook had forgotten to bring along his subway card so they had no choice but to search for available tickets that would bring them to Busan. Haewon watched him swiftly tap on the screen of the machine. To Jungkook, she looked like she was wondering how he could hold her hand for the whole time without letting go ever since they left Namjoon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter