Her Giant - B.A.P Zelo

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Her Giant

An AU where Jimin and Zelo have been dating for a long time, and their friends still wonder how and why they got together. Jimin one day, tells her friends how they got together and how their relationship came to be.

 

Park Jimin was a girl who had a wonderful life, with amazing friends, a good job, a warm apartment, and most of all a wonderful boyfriend.

Who is she dating, many would ask.

That wonderful boyfriend was named Choi Junhong.

A boyfriend she had been dating for 6 years.

A lot of people, including her friends, had asked how she ended up with such a tall boy, when their personalities and height contrasted a lot.

When people would ask, Jimin would defensively tell them that stuff didn't matter at all. 

In fact, because of how much their beings contrasted, that was the whole reason they got together.

Jimin was short but had a really friendly and loud personality, while Junhong was tall and had a more reserved and polite, but shy personality.

 

They both loved each other a lot and nothing would change that.

 

One day in a nice little quaint cafe, the girl sat at a table near the window with her friends, Eric Nam, Kevin Woo, Baek Yerin, and Kunpimook Bhuwakul, also know as BamBam.

Kim Yugyeom would've tagged along too, but he had work today, so it was only the 5 of them.

All of the friends were eating and having casual conversations, when BamBam suddenly piped up.

"Hey Jimin, why're you dating Junhong? You never told us how you guys got together!"

There were loud shouts of agreement from Eric, while Kevin stared at Jimin with interest. Yerin who already knew the story and practically everything, sighed and shook her head.

They're really more compatible than you think!

Jimin who looked ready to hit Bambam, sighed and gave the boys blank eyes.

"Okay! Fine! I will clear up all your questions once and for all!" The girl declared, slamming the table and startling the guys.

"You really don't have to Jimin ah" Kevin reassured, trying to calm the girl down.

"No, no Jimin's right! You guys should listen to her and find out!" Yerin added.

"Okay, since I'm actually curious on how you two got together" Bambam agreed, looking at Jimin intently.

Feeling all their attention on her profile, Jimin took a deep breath and started the story.

"So it began like this..."

 

It was an ordinary school day, Jimin was in her 2nd last year of high school and was walking to school with Baek Yerin, who was her best friend since her childhood days.

When the two were nearing the school, Jimin had spotted a boy, who was older than her by one year.

The two locked eyes, and they held eye contact for a little while.

Yerin who was used to this routine, shook Jimin out of her little staring contest.

"We got to go Jimin or we're going to be late!" Yerin warned, which caused both individuals to snap out of it.

They both awkwardly smiled and waved at each other.

They parted ways, walking alongside the girl, Yerin shook her head and chuckled.

"Why do you two always do that?" Yerin questioned, this suddenly started to become a routine every time the two saw each other.

"Ahh... It's because our Phys. Ed classes are mixed in with the senior's. And since I'm one of the smallest and he's one of the tallest, we were paired up together" Jimin explained, scowling at the word "smallest".

"He is pretty tall" Yerin agreed, resulting the girl beside her to huff.

"Do you two always greet each other like that?" Yerin wondered, tilting her head in thought.

"Welll, I don't know why, but it's awkward every time for some reason. Especially when we have body contact in our exercises." Jimin commented, re-adjusting her bag over her back.

"Maybe he's awkward around girls?" Yerin suggested.

"No I'm pretty sure, it's just me! He's pretty neutral to everyone but me" The girl sulked, resulting for her friend to laugh.

"Maybe he knows that you dislike tall people" Yerin teased, causing Jimin to punch Yerin in the shoulder.

Yerin winced from her punch, she would never get used to Jimin's punches.

 

Little did Yerin know that Jimin felt an attraction towards the tall boy.

 

Choi Junhong, was in his last year of high school, he was a pretty tall individual compared to other guys.

The boy was pretty reserved and timid with strangers, compared to his friends. They would often comment how he looked intimidating on the outside and somehow be a puppy in the inside.

There was especially one person they would often with.

Park Jimin

It wasn't like Junhong couldn't interact with girls or anything, but it was different with her.

He felt this awkward feeling in his belly, and he couldn't even talk normally with the girl.

Maybe it was because the boy was envious of how the girl was social and very friendly compared to himself?

Was it her smile?

Her silly antics?

Her caring personality?

When she still acted kind to him, when he is timid?

Junhong never really knew the reason.

However, the only thing Junhong knew was that he started feeling something for the girl.

Being in high school, the boy would hear a lot of friends and classmates always saying bad and y girls were the ideal girl, but Junhong thought otherwise.

Junhong liked kind girls, those with big smiles and adorable laughter. Someone who would be themselves, and not act for anyone.

The boy had thought of Jimin when he realized that.

Unfortunately, the only time they communicated was when they initiated eye contact with each other.

And that itself was very awkward, embarrassing, and kind of sad.

Junhong was older than her by a year!

Why couldn't he be the sunbae like he was, and talk to her properly!?

However, he knew he couldn't talk to her because the boy thought she wouldn't like him. 

Junhong was never confident of his looks nor his personality, but he wanted to befriend the girl.

It was hard...

The boy always wondered if he would ever break this awkward barrier between the two of them.

Junhong had wished he could get closer to the girl.

 

He was too afraid to get close with her and stayed away.

 

When the girl got home, she went into her room and collapsed on her bed.

Burying her face into the pillow, Jimin flailed her arms and legs, hitting her bed multiple times.

What was that!?

The girl's face flushed dark shades of red.

Ever since they had eye contact this morning, Jimin couldn't stop thinking about it.

Remembering what Yerin said, it caused the girl to think more deeply.

Why do they have eye contact every time they see each other?

Thinking about it now, the girl concluded it did seem weird looking at it from another perspective, but it became a routine for them.

They had to at least have eye contact once every day, in fact Jimin had always looked forward to it.

It felt childish, how she looked forward to it everyday, but the girl couldn't deny it.

It was like the two had a connection with each other, a world no one could interfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter