Who Are You ? - BTS Jimin

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Who Are You?

An AU where both Jimins are first years in high school (assuming everyone is the same age) and don't know each other. They both keep hearing their names being called, but it's not really for them... Confused, the two wonder if there is another person with the same name as them. The two Park Jimins discover each other through these several mishaps. 

 

Park Jimin was a girl who had a pretty normal high school life: lots of friends, barely passing grades, and a nonexistent love life.

The girl wanted to say it was a perfect lifestyle, but to be completely honest, she thought it was boring.

When the girl had been younger, on dramas, TV, books, etc. there was some sort of hype and excitement during the high school years.

It was almost the end of her first semester, and there were no bullies, gangsters, drama, or corruption.. There was nothing!!!

The only thing that usually happened were the occasional confessions here and there, but the first year could care less about that.

Where was the action? The drama? The suspense?

When Jimin had told her group of friends, they all shook their head and said:

"That only happens on T.V. Jimin ah, it can't possibly happen in real life!"

Of course she knew that, but she still held on to that hope she had as a child.

She wanted something to happen to her, Jimin wanted to feel the excitement rush in her veins like the protagonists!

 

What she didn't know, was what she wished for would come true.

 

Park Jimin was a boy who had a pretty hectic life: with fangirls everywhere, sports, his best buddies by his side, grades to worry about, there was no time to think about a love life at all!

Jimin liked his lifestyle, high school was everything he had expected it to be and he loved it!

He got to do the things he loved with his best friends by his side.

Living their life youthfully.

The boy had already thought his life was busy enough, but there was just something missing.

Jimin couldn't decipher what it was, but it constantly bugged him.

Usually he would brush off this feeling, but since everyone kept telling him how great his life is, it led the boy to think of that empty feeling again.

Why did he feel there was something missing?

His life was completely fine!

Jimin hoped that empty feeling would go away soon. 

 

What he didn't know, was what he wished for would come true.

 

It was a cold winter morning, where Park Jimin was walking to school with her good friend Cho Seungyeon.

"High school is boring" Jimin abruptly sighed, whilst Seungyeon was yawning and trying to wake himself up. 

"You're still on that Jimin ah?" Seungyeon amusedly responded, he couldn't understand why Jimin wanted excitement in her high school years.

"Of course! I feel like I should be doing something exciting, like fighting off bullies!" The girl exclaimed, with fire burning in her eyes.

Seungyeon just shook his head, life wasn't like that.

"You're friends with everyone Jimin! That's impossible!" 

The girl slumped, dejected from the truth. Why did she have to be so friendly!?

"Jimin ah!" An unfamiliar voice called from behind her.

Confused, the two individuals turned around to see a boy with black hair going into a cafe.

"What was that?" Seungyeon asked, the girl shrugged her shoulders to his question.

"Maybe it was for a different Jimin"

It was probably a mistake anyway.

 

"Jimin ah!" A boy with black hair repeated, when he got inside the cafe.

The said boy turned around to look at his friend.

"Oh Taehyung! Did you come here to get some hot chocolate with your favourite friend?" Jimin inquired, flashing a cocky smile.

"No, I came here to get hot chocolate with my favourite loser" Taehyung answered and made a face.

"Yah! This punk!" Jimin exclaimed and headlocked the boy.

After getting their hot chocolates, the two had arrived at the school.

Heading to their usual hangout spot, they saw the rest of the group there.

"Oh Jimin ah! Is that hot chocolate for me?" Hoseok grinned, gesturing to the cup in Jimin's hand.

"Of course not!" Jimin stuck his tongue out, nice try Hoseok but not today!

Before Hoseok could respond, a call interrupted their banter.

"Park Jimin!!"

Turning towards the source, everyone looked at the caller.

An unfamiliar girl ran passed him and turned a corner.

Wasn't that girl a fangirl?

"Aren't you Park Jimin?" Namjoon questioned, confused.

Everyone scratched their heads, but soon resumed their conversation.

Jimin who was still a bit bothered, decided it was nothing to worry about.

It was probably a mistake anyway.

 

They both thought it was a mistake, but it kept happening.

There were strangers who kept calling their name, but it wasn't for them.

Did they not know who they were?

Or was there a completely different reason?

There couldn't be another Park Jimin right?

It's impossible to have the same first and last name right?

But then... why?

Who are you?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter