Yoongi and Aegyo ? - BTS Suga

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi and Aegyo?

An AU where Suga and Jimin are dating in university (assuming they're the same age), and share an apartment with each other. Jimin is down one day and Suga takes the initiative to cheer her up.

 

Min Yoongi was a guy who was dedicated to music, sleep, being lazy and although he won't ever tell her, to Park Jamie. 

It was strange how he got together with the girl who shared the same name as one of his best friends, but it happened and he doesn't regret it one bit.

If you ask why they fell for each other, there is the expression of opposites attracting each other and this exactly happened with these two individuals.

His friends from his group often about his relationship with the bubbly girl, which caused the boy to be flustered and make up random excuses, giving his friends glares and curses.

While the said girl laughs and teases him along with his friends, causing him to be even more embarrassed, his cheeks flushing a dark red.

Although she teases him and is pretty loud, almost louder than Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook combined, he loved her for that and practically everything about her.

 

His friends say that he could never be affectionate with her with his tough personality, but little did they know, it was quite the opposite when they were alone in their apartment.

 

Despite, being a bright and bubbly individual, Park Jimin was pretty sensitive to everything around her. She knew she wasn't the prettiest and the slimmest, heck she didn't even know why Yoongi accepted her feelings.

She was lucky to have him accept all of her flaws and insecurities, but there were just some times where she just couldn't handle those things.

Like today.

"How could you go out with our oppa!?" "You ruined his pure image!" "You're so fat! Do you crush him with your weight?" "You're practically a elephant, you're nothing special." "Ugh, I'm so much prettier, why her!?"

Since Yoongi and his group were pretty popular with the girls at the university, it was expected to get a lot of insults and glaring when she started dating him. 

Yoongi would hiss and glare at them, but Jimin would usually defer his actions, because she didn't want the girls to turn their anger towards him.

Instead, she just would usually brush off these kinds of things, but today it really hit her especially.

She knows 

She knows she's ugly, she knows she's fat, she knows she's imperfect, she knows she's not good enough

She knows

In the morning, her mood being dampened, she trudged through the crowds heading towards her class.

Her friend Baek Yerin, who was one of Jimin's best friends since young, happened to be in the same class as her.

Seeing her friend not making a loud entrance as she usually does, Yerin furrowed a brow and worriedly stared at Jimin.

Jimin's not being her usual self today, I wonder what happened? Is it those girls again?

Yerin knew what those girls did and often defended her but, there were just times where Yerin wasn't always there.

"Yah, Jimin it feels like it's been forever since we saw each other" Yerin playfully glared at her when Jimin took a seat beside her, trying to cheer the said girl up.

"We saw each other yesterday." Jimin responded, lacking the enthusiasm she usually had. 

Frowning, Yerin decided to just confront Jimin and outright asked her.

"Jimin, you're not acting like yourself today, was it those girls again?"

Jimin froze and looked at the desk, avoiding eye contact with her best friend. Taking a moment to compose herself, she laughed.

"Haha Yerin! What girls? You know the only girl I know is you!"

Yerin pointedly stared at Jimin, not buying her "ignorant" act.

"You can't fool me Jimin, I've known you for a long time."

Jimin sighed, her friend knew her well, too well.

"Okay you got me, fine it was those girls" Jimin admitted, finally looking into Yerin's eyes.

Yerin softened her features, upon hearing her friend admit what was bothering her.

"Jimin, you know what they say isn't true! You're beautiful and you're dating someone you love! You shouldn't let those girls steal your happiness away from you"

Yerin held her hands, looking straight back into Jimin's eyes. In response, Jimin adverted her eyes again.

"I know it's just.."

The professor then walked in the room, interrupting their conversation.

Clicking her tongue, Yerin told Jimin they would talk later and sat down reluctantly. Jimin following as well, as the class got ready to "learn".

Phew, she managed to avoid Yerin for now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter