Boo Boos - GOT7 JR

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Boo Boos

Where JR is the mother figure to everyone, especially liking to take care of Jimin. What if there is an unexpected development and the roles are no longer right? Based on Yugyeom's birthday, they realize the true roles after a cooking accident, where the true mother takes care of the baby's boo boos.

 

In GOT7, there are positions given to a specific member like the main vocal or main rapper, but there were also roles given between the members.

Yugyeom was known as the tall rebelling maknae, Jaebum was known as the grandpa, and Jinyoung was known as the mom.

For Jinyoung, when the members first met him as trainees, Jinyoung was one of the oldest and vowed it was his role to take care of everyone.

 It wasn't like they asked for a mother figure or anything, but they were pretty grateful. There was just one person who didn't like it at all.

Park Jimin

Ever since she was 15, since she was one of the youngest back then, Jinyoung would especially dote on Jimin.

She was also grateful that he cared so much, but there was just one thing...

Jimin liked liked him.

She didn't know when it started, but as days turned to months and finally to years, she started to feel an affection for the boy who continuously cared for her.

At first it was hard to admit and she was in denial for a while, but after some time, she started to accept her feelings.

But when Jinyoung continuously treated the girl as a baby, she felt like he wasn't properly treating her like an adult. She was practically in her last year of high school!

In fact the boy was 3 years older than her!

However, although she didn't like it, Jimin didn't have the heart to stop him from giving her love.

Okay maybe she liked it a bit, but just not every time like what Jinyoung was doing.

She thought she would never be able to change what he viewed her as.

 

How was she so sure about that though? Change is constant in life.

 

Jinyoung was elated, he could feel his mother senses tingling.

Yugyeom's birthday was tonight, and that meant he was becoming an adult!

Jinyoung could imagine the boy getting his driver's license and driving around happily.

More like driving crazily late at night. 

The boy's mind scoffed, he really knew what the boy would actually do compared to his expectations.

Although everyone was excited about the birthday, there was just one problem.

The boys of GOT7 aside from Yugyeom, were planning to eat a surprise feast tonight to celebrate, but the members had not made any dishes.

At all

And worst of all, the members were busy tonight because they had to record the new songs that were going to be on their repackaged album.

Except Jinyoung

​Jinyoung had finished recording the night before, since his parts were fairly easy.

Now the boy was panicking, he told them they should've made the dishes earlier!

But Jackson and Bambam protested because the food wouldn't have been fresh.

Jinyoung admits they were right, but it was better than having no food at all.

And now stuck in this current dilemma by himself, Jinyoung has to cook all the dishes by himself by 9 PM sharp.

And it was only 2 o'clock right now, meaning there was only 7 hours left!!!

 

Luckily, there would be someone who would save him from this disaster.

 

Wandering into the company, Jinyoung tried to think of ideas, to be able to finish on time.

Cook less dishes? No, why would I lessen the food just because I'm by myself? The kids would be disappointed.

Make simpler dishes? Then it wouldn't be really be of a celebration.

Various of thoughts went through Jinyoung's mind, rejecting all of the possible choices he could've made.

Because since he is a mother at heart, he of course must have the best!

When he heard a familiar shout, he immediately knew what to do.

 

"Guyyyyys I'm here!!" Jimin announced, posing with a peace sign up.

There were calls of greetings towards the girl standing in the company building.

Suddenly, she heard hurried footsteps heading her direction.

Looking up, she spotted the boy who she had affection for.

"Jinyoung oppa?" Jimin called, upon seeing him stop in front of her, she never usually saw the boy free because of his recordings.

"Aren't you supposed to be recording?" The girl questioned, staring at the boy with confused eyes.

"Ah I finished recording yesterday Jiminie!" Jinyoung answered, clearing her questions.

Then why is he really here then?

Jinyoung then suddenly grinned widely at Jimin, causing the girl to be a bit flustered.

Why is Jinyoung oppa smiling at me?! I bet he wants a favour from me! Ahh jeez stop smiling like an idiot at me!

 

Jinyoung who was grinning, remembered Jimin had made cookies for the Halloween party a few weeks ago, and how delicious it was.

He also remembered when she brought in lunches from her house, the girl made herself.

Jimin was a pretty good cook unexpectedly.

Jinyoung was surprised that the girl was a surprisingly good cook, not like the girl he knew years ago who loved his cooking.

He could ask her to help him cook the dishes for Yugyeom's feast, and since she's also close to him, she'll know what he likes too!

It was perfect!

 

Why did Jinyoung choose Jimin though? Did he really do it because of Yugyeom's feast or did the mother bird want to unconsciously be with his baby bird?

 

The boy then proceeded to reach out and pinch Jimin's cheeks, causing the girl to whine.

"Oh our cute Jiminie, you'll help your oppa right?" Jinyoung cooed, squeezing her cheeks. He was really like a mom, this young one.

Jimin swore he was a mom from another lifetime right then and there.

"O-oppa thar hurs!" Jimin whined, trying to wiggle her way out from his grip.

"Our Jiminie is so grown up! I remember when you used to cling to me all the time when you were younger!" The boy reminisced.

The past were truly the good times, but now that he debuted, it got harder and harder to spend time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter