Mistakes - SEVENTEEN Vernon

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mistakes

An AU where Jimin and Vernon had dated before, but broke up. Despite breaking up, they are frenemies, yet they still have feelings for each other. They just haven't realized it yet.

 

"Ohhh look who it is, Ms. Awkward Queen"

"Right back at you, Mr. Chic Barbie Doll"

Sparks flew between two certain students standing in the halls of Seoul's high school.

Lasers were shooting out of their eyes, glares directed at one another.

Other students who were trying to get by made sure to stay far from their path.

"Again?" A voice questioned, looking at the show the two students were putting on.

"Yeah ever since they bumped into each other at the beginning of lunch" Another voice confirmed, amused by their actions.

"Lunch is almost over though?"

"He's always getting into trouble" A third voice came in, crossing his arms and sighing.

"So this is where she was" A girl with black hair commented on the other side of the room.

"Should we go pull them apart?" A boy asked, standing beside the girl.

"That would be a good idea before they get caught again"

Two groups of people came at once headed straight for the pair arguing.

"That's enough!" Lee Jihoon yelled, pulling the brown haired boy by his ear.

"Ow! Jihoon hyung that hurts!" The boy named Choi Hansol cried, clutching his ear.

"It's supposed to hurt" Boo Seunghwan remarked, followed by Kwon Soon Young snickering beside him.

The other student who went by Park Jimin watched the scene, laughing.

"You got in trouble!~"

"Park Jimin!" A voice menacingly called out, sending chills down her spine.

"Uh oh..." Jimin turned around smiling widely to two of her friends.

"Hello Yerinnie, Yugyeomie!" 

"Don't hello us Jimin, you did it again when you said you wouldn't!" Baek Yerin scolded her best friend.

"But Yerin! He started it first! I can't let him insult me when I can fight!" Jimin reasoned, giving a pitiful expression.

"Yugyeom"

​"Right on it" Kim Yugyeom immediately took action following Yerin's command, dragging Jimin away.

"I thought you were on my side!"

"You shouldn't have started it"

 

Walking back to their spot, Jihoon glared at Hansol who quickly turned his head away looking in another direction.

"Why?"

"What do you mean Jihoon hyung?" Hansol innocently asked, putting on a confused expression.

Jihoon's glare intensified telling the boy he was not falling for his tricks.

"She started it" The boy huffed, coolly crossing his arms and walking ahead.

"I swear when I graduate you won't survive without me" Jihoon grumbled glaring at his figure.

"That was honestly so lame though" Soon young piped up, nudging Hansol in the arm.

"Ohhh look who it is, Ms. Awkward Queen" Soon young imitated in his voice.

"Even my grandma can do better than that! You know how bad her insults are!" Seunghwan added.

"Was it that bad?" Hansol asked, a bit taken back.

"Yes! For the first time in my life I felt embarrassment, for you!!" Seunghwan cried, dramatically holding his chest.

"And that's saying something since Seunghwan never gets embarrassed. The world must be ending." Jihoon remarked sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Bro, no offense but why do you still talk to her though? Didn't you guys break up last semester?" Soon young questioned, looking intently at the boy.

The other two also turned their heads to look at Hansol curious of the answer.

"Yeah, but couples can be neutral after breakups" The boy shrugged, causing the three boys to gaze bewilderedly at him.

"Neutral? Since when were you two neutral!? You two were at each other's throats since you broke up!" Seunghwan exclaimed, flailing his arms.

"You're practically rubbing it in, saying I'm still single! How dare you!" 

"Bro" Soon young patted his back.

"The world really is ending" Jihoon sighed, done with everything.

"What?" Hansol confusedly stood there. Were they not neutral?

For him to say they're neutral..

He's still got it pretty bad.

The three friends slapped the boy's back simultaneously, causing Hansol to hiss and rub his back.

 

Once upon a time, there was a time where everything was raining sunshine and pigs could fly.

Two humans had joined hands and caused the school to be in disgustingly cheesy peace.

Hansol and Jimin were dating.

It was something that everyone knew was coming.

How friendly they were despite being a year apart and the disgusting smiles they gave.

Everyone was preparing themselves for the cheesy death.

And they were right to, when those two started dating everyone was sure to avoid the over affectionate couple showing off their love.

Everything was going so well, but then it came crashing down.

There were more disagreements, arguing, insulting.  

It was driven to the point where the two decided to break up, everyone was pretty surprised.

However now that they broken up, the school would be back to normal right?

Wrong, whenever the two locked eyes a cat fight would break out.

It was so obvious, it was causing pain for the other students.

Just get back together already if you keep doing this!

Officially the whole school was done with them.

 

Jimin sat in class taking notes in her notebook.

Her eyes were staring at the chalkboard, mindlessly copying the words.

Half an hour ago, Yerin and Yugyeom were lecturing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter