Love Letter - SEVENTEEN Woozi

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Letter

An AU where Woozi and Jimin have been pretty good friends, and Woozi overtime has developed feelings for Jimin. He decides to write her a love letter expressing his feelings towards her.

 

In a white room, the boy sat on a chair busily writing on a piece of paper.

Scribbling down words that were unknown to anyone.

Trying to put down his feelings and heart into it, from morning when the sun said hello until night when the moon said goodbye.

When he finally finished, he stood up from his chair, the legs scraping the floor.

Leaving the room with a smile on his lips, Lee Jihoon left his letter in place.

A open window let the morning breeze into the room, caressing the paper.

Merry laughter echoed in the room coming from children outside, as if reflecting his joyous memories in the letter.

 

Dear Park Jimin, 

Hello, it's me Lee Jihoon.

Today is our 6th friend anniversary right?

I am thankful for meeting you.

Although I thought you were pretty weird at first, you were persistent to befriend someone like me.

 

"Hello everyone! My name is Park Jimin! I like making people smile and I like being myself!" A girl introduced herself in her sixth grade class, smiling brightly.

It was like the sun itself.

A younger Jihoon sat in his seat, frowning at her introduction. To him this was a bit too much, she was way too loud than he liked. 

"My name is Lee Jihoon, I like music." The boy briefly introduced himself when it was his turn.

He sat down, ignoring the pair of eyes scrutinizing his figure. 

 

"Let's be friends!" Jimin shouted towards the annoyed boy during break time.

"No way" He rejected her right away, causing her to pout.

"Why not? You seem like you need a friend!" Jimin reasoned, with the boy raising an eyebrow at her statement.

"I don't"

"You haven't smiled at all the whole week though" This surprised the boy, was she observing him for the past week?

"So? This is my usual expression" Jihoon shrugged, lips pressed into a thin line.

"No it's not! Everyone has a smile! I'll make you smile just wait and see!" Jimin declared, a determined look in her eyes.

"Whatever, do what you want"

 

Without you, I would've never been able to see that there is more to life than studying.

And to have a friend, to share the happy moments with.

Because I've been able to have fun with you countless times.

Do you remember when you dragged me into a fast food restaurant for the first time in 7th grade?

 

"Come on Jihoon! Let's go to Fast Heaven!" The girl urged, pulling on her friend's sleeve.

"Jimin you do know that's unhealthy right?" The boy sighed, she was at it again.

"It may be unhealthy but it's really fun with your friends!"

"How is it fun with friends? You're basically poisoning everyone with salt" Jihoon questioned in disbelief.

"No it's not like that! I'll show you!" Jimin shook her head and took his arm, dragging the reluctant boy in the restaurant.

 

Lee Jihoon brought up the disgusting burger to his face to take a bite and ruin his healthy eating.

That was when the girl beside him pushed his hand up so the burger hit his face.

"Hey Park Jimin!" The boy cried, feeling grease on his skin.

Jimin laughed at his reaction, clapping her hands.

Deciding to get revenge, Jihoon got the fries Jimin ordered and threw them at her.

"Hey!" Jihoon smiled teasingly at her reaction, pretending nothing happened.

The two locked eyes then, knowing what would happen next.

 A food fight broke out between the friends, the two laughing happily.

And that was how they got kicked out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter