Lost - GOT7 BamBam

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lost

Where Jimin and Bambam finally go to Thailand finally for BAMMIN TV. Unfortunately, the two get lost in the big city, that goes past even BamBam's knowledge of Thailand.

 

Park Jimin and Kunpimook Bhuwakul are both from JYP entertainment, respectfully belonging to their own groups.

The two were also born in the same year, which made them the same age as well.

The two are also best friends and are stuck together like peanut butter and jelly.

Maybe it was because they were the same age or maybe it was because of their different personalities that made them get along so well.

They usually teased each other and had inside jokes, that many misunderstood for a negative relationship.

Despite their occasional bantering on broadcast, the two really did care for each other.

It was to the point where many had wondered when the two would finally realize their feelings and just go out already.

That's when the hints in BAMMIN TV started happening. 

 

BAMMIN TV was created probably because of their team name "BAMMIN" during the ASC Lunar New Year Special. 

They had prepared a greeting together for the 1997 special to show how close the two were.

They had thought "BAMMIN" would be just a one time thing, however they were wrong when their PD-nim suggested to do a segment together for the new popular V app.

Then the temporary title "BAMMIN" became a permanent title called "BAMMIN TV".

BAMMIN TV was about learning about Thailand and the phrases one would need.

Surprisingly, the segment became popular and the next thing they knew it, they were doing a season 2.

Although there was one particular episode where the two went to a Thai restaurant where the waiter had assumed they were dating, there was nothing wrong with that except Bambam did not deny or accept it.

That was the beginning of when his feelings were starting to be apparent.

As for Jimin she always has this tone she only used with Bambam, and her cute side would unconsciously come out more.

There were also some obvious indications for example how comfortable they are when with one another and the way they looked at each other.

Currently, the two are both on a plane to go to Thailand, and they are both really excited for it.

At one point they had expressed their wishes to go to Thailand together for the segment, which was now finally being granted.

 

What could be in store for the pair in Thailand?

Would this trip finally cause them to realize what they feel for each other?

 

A boy took the selfie stick from the staff and tapped the girl beside him.

"Jimin I'm starting!" Bambam told the girl who was looking through her own device.

After receiving a hum of acknowledgment from Jimin, Bambam pressed the button on the phone.

"Hello everyone!" Bambam greeted, wearing a wide grin, while Jimin came in the shot waving enthusiastically at the phone.

"This is Bam... Min... TV!" They chorused together, with their usual gestures.

"Guess where we are!?" Jimin asked excitedly, her eyes crinkling. 

"Today, we're on our way to Thailand!" Bambam answered, the two releasing cheers.

"It happened you guys! We're finally going there!" Jimin exclaimed, clasping her hands.

"We'll be showing you how Thailand is!!"

"Yes.. so do you guys have any suggestions on where to go in Thailand?" Bambam questioned, getting his own phone out to look at the incoming comments.

Before they could read the comments, an announcement from the staff came on.

"We'll be taking off soon, please turn off any devices..."

After the announcement which was going through the safety procedures, the two stared apologetically at the phone.

"Sorry but we have to turn this off, don't worry because we'll be resuming when we land!" Jimin explained, pouting at the camera.

"See you there! We'll be picking some of the suggestions" Bambam added, before pressing the button to stop filming.

Later after turning off all their devices, the two slouched in their seats.

"Can you believe we're actually going there!" Jimin cried, flailing her arms.

"Yeah! You can finally use the Thai I taught you!" Bambam replied, taking out a snack.

"Ahh what if I mess up?" Jimin worried, a frown on her lips.

"No Jimin ah! You'll do fine! You know this!" The boy reassured, looking into her eyes.

I believe in you, you're always working hard

Feeling the intensity of his stare, Jimin turned her head and punched his arm.

The boy winced and rubbed his arm pouting.

What Bambam didn't see was the red surfacing on the girl's cheeks.

 

After a few hours, the two finally landed in Thailand.

It was the late afternoon, since they had left at noon.

The boy and girl were pretty tired and sleepy after the flight, so their managers and staff let them check in the hotel and rest.

Watching the two stumble into their own separate rooms, the staff smiled knowingly at one another.

What Jimin and Bambam didn't know was that the two had fell asleep on each other's heads.

Like two peas in a pod.

The staff of course secretly "shipped" the two together.

 

The next day, the staff gave Bambam and Jimin a list of places

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter