[Sequel] Jealously - B.A.P Zelo

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jealously

An AU where Jimin meets up with an old friend in Seoul with Zelo, however this friend is a bit too close to his girlfriend. This causes Zelo to act on a new unknown emotion. 

 

"Junhong!" Jimin had called her boyfriend excitedly in their shared apartment.

Junhong who was occupied on his phone cast his attention on her, making eye contact with his girlfriend.

When their eyes connected, a childish grin spread on her lips.

Bringing her phone to his face, the bright screen showed text messages in English between her and the contact "Chicken Little".

To: Jamie "You'll be amazed and blessed of the news I'm going to give you"

To: Chicken Little "What are you going to brag how handsome you are again?"

To: Jamie "Ah so you acknowledge I'm handsome right? But no that's not it"

To: Chicken Little "Can you get to the point"

To: Jamie "I'm visiting Seoul this weekend! Let's meet up"

To: Chicken Little "Oh no you're going to bother me in person?"

To: Jamie "I know you're excited ;)"

The boy's features contorted to one of confusion, not really processing the foreign language in his brain. What could the friend Jimin was texting said to make her so giddy?

Sensing the silence from her boyfriend, Jimin realized he couldn't understand what was being said.

"Oh sorry! My friend is visiting this weekend!!" The girl exclaimed, happiness reflected in her eyes.

"That's great! Is it an old friend? It sounds like you guys are pretty good friends?" Junhong asked curiously, after seeing the joy in her eyes.

"Yeah! I knew him in my high school years! He was from another school and our friends had a huge gathering and that's how we met! He can speak English too!" Jimin responded, as memories flooded in remembering how she met the boy.

Junhong let out a fond smile at seeing his girlfriend so content, he was glad that she was meeting with...

A boy..?

Junhong froze replaying the response Jimin had given him.

"I knew him in my high school years! He was from another school "

"Him"

His girlfriend was meeting a boy who she known in her high school years?

Turning back to his girlfriend whose face was radiating happiness, he frowned feeling an unknown emotion brewing in his heart.

A lingering thought in the back of his conscience echoed, 

Why is she so happy to be meeting this boy?

 

When the weekend finally came, Junhong felt the dread rushing in his emotions. 

He of course trusted his girlfriend since they had been dating a long time, however he couldn't help but be worried.

Jimin was quite "oblivious" to her boyfriend's situation, occupied with the date of her meeting coming up. 

Jimin stood at the front door, dressed up cutely.

"Junhong I'm going!"

The latter who was sitting anxiously on the couch sprang from his seat, secretly not wanting the girl to go.

"Jimin do you have to go?" Junhong questioned, his feelings showing clearly.

Jimin who had her back to him was confused with his change of tone.

"Well I don't have to.. Do you not want me to go?"

Turning around, the girl looked at him with a worried expression.

Feeling a tug in his heart, Junhong looked down at the ground.

She was still being so caring towards him, why should she have to not go due to his feelings?

"Ah never mind, go have fun Jimin" 

"Okay..Junhong?" 

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

A soft smile spread across the boy's lips, what did he ever do to deserve her?

"I love you too" 

Maybe it won't be too bad for her to go after all?

"Let me walk you there"

The two held hands going out the door.

 

Junhong was willing to let his girlfriend meet her friend. That was until he had actually met Chicken Little.

"Jamie!" A similarly tall boy called out to his girlfriend.

"Jae!" The girl ran to the tall boy in the park they were supposed to meet at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter