Our Youth - B.I.G Benji

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Our Youth

Where Benji's statement causes Jimin to help him let loose, where he can truly feel 19 again. He hangs out with Jimin in various ways and is able to do things he hasn't been allowed to before. Benji gets to experience his youth truly, where he isn't an idol, but a regular boy.

 

Bae Jae wook was known as Benji, a member of B.I.G. He had worked and trained hard to debut as an idol.

When Jae wook had finally debuted, he was hit with a wave of emotions, of why he wanted to be an idol again.

He loved it.

Being able to sing and perform on stage with s was breathtaking and exciting, with the fans cheering on music shows.

Jae wook had been lucky to experience many things: singing, being an MC, even being a radio host.

Specifically on a radio show called Music Access with a certain girl.

When the boy had to fill in for Aron one day, he had filled in as a replacement, with Park Jimin as his guest.

Jae wook was pretty comfortable with Jimin, she spoke English and the girl had interacted with him, previously on the ASC end of year special.

After they met on Music Access a few times, the two met again twice on ASC. 

By then, the boy secretly thought the girl was really cute and one of a kind.

There was just one thing that was bothering Jae wook, and that was a specific line on Music Access he said.

"Age is nothing but a number, I can be 19 right now" 

His company was strict, so he wasn't allowed to do as many things in his youth, compared to the girl who fully enjoyed hers.

Jae wook could still be 19, he technically hasn't experienced what it's like!

After Jae wook had said that, there was a big awkward silence between them, and he didn't know why, but that line kept bothering him.

 

What the boy didn't know, was the girl was going to make a plan to help him out.

Always be careful of what you wish for.

Someone could reach out and free him from the strict control.

 

Park Jimin was a girl, who was a part of a duo called 15&.

Compared to Bae Jae wook, her company was pretty carefree on what she did, and she liked that.

The girl got to experience the many fun moments, like any other teenager.

She was pretty lucky, compared to other idols who had strict companies.

When she heard what Jae wook said, she felt kind of bad.

Jimin knew he was exaggerating about how strict his company was on dating, but it must've been suffocating to train as an idol and never be able to experience love or their own youth!

The girl had become pretty attached to the boy, despite the really awkward moments between them.

She had formulated a plan, the girl decided to commence it this weekend!

But why had Jimin gone to all this trouble to help Jae wook?

 

Jimin wanted to be the one to reach out and free him from the strict control.

 


It was a nice sunny day in Seoul, perfect for anyone to go out and play!

Jae wook had left his dorm and headed towards an isolated park in Seoul. Jimin had asked if they could hang out, and of course since they were friends and since Jae wook had liked her, he wouldn't miss the opportunity!

Arriving at the park, Jae wook texted Jimin to see if she was there already.

To: Jimin "Are you at the park yet?"

From: Benji

His phone vibrated a few seconds later, receiving a response from the said girl.

To: Benji "Yeah, I'm at the park already"

From: Jimin

Jae wook looked up from his phone and proceeded to look around his surroundings.

There was a bush that was rustling, curious if it was Jimin, he went closer towards it.

The boy parted the bushes to see a squirrel nibbling on a nut, it wasn't the girl whom he was looking for.

Sighing, Jae wook turned around to look elsewhere, when his face came in contact with a water balloon.

A splash of water hit his face, along with his very nicely chosen top.

A laughter was followed by the action, and Jae wook turned to the source.

It was Jimin who had several water balloons and water guns.

"You should've seen your face, it was like this!" Jimin demonstrated and made a similar expression that Jae wook had.

"So not cool Jimin, did you only call me out here to only throw water balloons at my face?" Jae wook asked, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter