Female Fatale - MONSTA X I.M

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Female Fatale

An AU where both I.M and Jimin are spies of the opposing organizations, they meet one day during a heist however...

Warning, some content not recommended for younger readers although it's nothing too explicit.

 

Don't let your guard down or you'll be hit before you know it.

 

Lim Changkyun his lips in nervous anticipation, observing his target from outside the roof made out of glass.

Red hues sparkled in the moonlight, the magnificent ruby caged by a glass box. The prized gemstone that exceeded all, the Sun Ruby.

The Sun Ruby always manages to shine no matter where it is whether in the dark or the light, people will recognize what it is just by seeing it.

This stone was sought out by all, however there were two big organizations who wanted it the most which were Starship and JYP​.

JYP was highly regarded as one of the big 3 organizations that had a great number of talented superior agents, while Starship was not as great as JYP but quite formidable on their own.

Which was why Starship had to be quite careful when dealing with JYP as their opponent in obtaining the Sun Ruby. 

Changkyun was in the Starship organization working as one of their new spies to collect information of mainly JYP and other potential competitors.

Luckily for Changkyun, the activity in JYP was surprisingly quite quiet, in fact it seemed like they made no moves into obtaining the gemstone despite claiming to wanting it.

At first, Changkyun was quite suspicious that they were hiding something under their sleeve to steal it from under their noses.... However...

It had been 24 hours and there was still no movement from them at all, if JYP had any spies in their organization they would've found out that Starship knew where it was...

But nothing whatsoever!

As one of the younger talented spies in the company, Changkyun knew he shouldn't waste this opportunity to wait for JYP agents to show up.

Hanging on the wire that his teammates from MONSTA X put out for him, Changkyun got an object out of his pocket reassembling a normal pen.

This was no normal pen, quite far from that.

Biting the cap of the pen with his teeth, he pulled the cap off. Pressing the button on the bottom of the pen, it emitted a red blinding light.

The red laser was efficiently used to make an entrance for him to enter through from the roof.

Lee Jooheon from his station located on a higher building smirked in satisfaction, seeing his younger teammate successfully break in through his trusty binoculars. 

"Guys Changkyun got in!" Jooheon informed with a happy lilt, settling down his binoculars.

Chae Hyungwon rolled his eyes seeing his teammate being ecstatic so early in the heist, really they weren't even done yet.

"Don't let your guard down, we haven't gotten the Sun Ruby yet! JYP could come and commence a surprise attack with just us here"

Lee Minhyuk hit Hyungwon jokingly in the shoulder, "There hasn't been any movement from them in a while, our trusted sources never fail us!!"

"That may be so but I still have a bad feeling about this...This seems to be too easy for us..." Hyungwon grumbled in response, rubbing his shoulder. Sometimes he wondered why these two decided to become agents.

"Guys stop talking and help me lower Changkyun's wire down!" Shin Hoseok called a bit farther from them, struggling to turn the heavy wheel by himself despite having a muscular frame.

"Coming!"

 

Waiting for his teammates to lower him felt like a lifetime Changkyun had thought as he hung suspended in the air. He knew JYP wasn't coming however he couldn't help but feel very vulnerable in his position nor did he like to continue to be in uncomfortable stuffy black clothing that was to blend in with the night.

It wasn't a very pleasant position to be attacked in that was for sure.

After what felt like forever, Changkyun felt himself being lowered slowly seeing he was creeping closer towards the Sun Ruby. 

His fingers twitched slightly wanting to grab the grand gemstone already with his hands.

"It seems like he's doing good" Yoo Kihyun commented, watching the monitor intently in a supposedly normal van. Son Hyunwoo nodded in response, his eyes fixated on the surroundings of the van to make sure there were no enemies.

The duo had disabled the security systems so Changkyun was free to do whatever he wanted.

"I hope the wire won't snap"

Or so they thought.

"I'm pretty sure it-" Kihyun and Hyunwoo whipped around to see a girl with long straight dirty blonde hair looking into the van window.

"Who are you!?" Kihyun questioned immediately, the two of them grabbing their guns in their pockets.

"Why can't a young lady like I take a stroll in this part of the city?" The female tilted her head and smiled in a friendly manner.

Kihyun narrowed his eyes at the "passerby", it was strange how a young girl would be here so late at night in a highly guarded place of the city.

And the fact she wasn't put off by the weapons on hand.

She couldn't be one of the JYP agents could she?

They couldn't after all judge a book by their cover right?

Exchanging a look with Hyunwoo, a silent message was conveyed to him, this was quite handy since they ran into a lot of unlucky situations. However, they had enough trust and time to know what the other one was thinking.

Quickly, they turned back to the smiling female and shot their bullets at her. The bullets crashing through the car glass heading straight towards the visage of the girl.

Baek Ayeon smirked and instantly opened her fan in her pocket, maneuvering the fan to deflect the incoming bullets.

Fanning herself lightly, Ayeon let out a light hearted laugh seeing the dumbfounded and alarmed expressions.

"How foolish... Have you gentlemen ever been taught it is rude to shoot at a lady?" Her expression changing to something more serious, her aura changing completely. Multiple  daggers slowly poking out of her fan dangerously.

"I apologize but we're here to disturb your plans, thank you for your hard work though!" 

 

"Code Red!" The voice of Kihyun's shouted in everyone's earpiece, alarming the four boys up in the higher building. 

Hyungwon clicked his tongue, he knew this was going to happen sooner or later. JYP definitely would not let Starship have their way.

"Kihyun can you tell us the situation down there?" Hyungwon questioned, only to receive static and the clashing of metal.

"This is bad..." Minhyuk mumbled, looking down the roof of the high building where their van was situated.

"Isn't it dangerous to look down like that?" A female voice sounded out startling the 4 men.

A girl with a bun chirped, her legs dangling over the roof of the water tower above Hoseok's position.

"I recognize you!" Jooheon pointed out, causing curious gazes to be thrown his way.

"You're Baek Yerin partners with Park Jimin!" 

The other 3 boys gaped at her, this was the girl in the duo around 4 years ago who were the youngest of JYP back then!?

They became known to public when they were just 15! They were known as powerhouses back then despite how young they were. But now they were grown up who knows what they have under their belt.

​"Oh so you know who I am Lee Jooheon? It's too bad you used to be friends with Jiminie what a shame"  She shrugged with a nonchalant turn of lips.

"Does that mean you're with Park Jimin here too?" Hoseok asked carefully, reaching slowly for his weapon.

An unknown glint came in her eyes as she laughed strangely.

"You'll have to see for yourself, I can't reveal any secrets"  She smirked, looking at her nails. 

Using the opportunity with her gaze directed somewhere else, Hoseok quickly threw his weapons in her direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter