Hidden Affection - DAY6 Young K

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hidden Affection

An AU where Jimin and Young K are in university together. However, Young K is known to be the cold bassist in the whole campus, unluckily for him Jimin is someone who is determined to melt that cold heart.

 

He was of another world.

That was what many had thought when they had witnessed the boy playing his bass in one of the practice rooms.

Sweat forming on his forehead, eyes squeezed shut in tune with the music.

His body and hair automatically moving as his fingers pricked the notes on his bass.

His mind was occupied, concentrating on enjoying the harmony resounding in the room.

This was the passion of music that was purely enjoyed by one boy. 

Kang Younghyun, a.k.a Brian to most people.

After the song had finished, Brian had put down his bass with leftover adrenaline washing through his body as he sat down.

The boy's eyes settled on the pile of papers in front of him, with the scribbled notes for his composition.

He had just played what was written on the paper, after taking weeks to finish composing the whole thing.

The final outcome of the composition had turned out better than he thought, Brian noted with a satisfied look in his eye.

Picking up a pencil, Brian determined that he could begin writing the lyrics for the composition piece as well.

Brian was not just a bassist but an amazing singer too, for those who haven't heard his singing it was on a whole entire level than his bass playing.

It was if he was casting a spell to charm all the hearts in the campus.

Brian Kang was quite a dangerous boy. 

Furthermore along with his amazing musical talents, he was also a very cold boy on campus.

Many girls had attempted to try to snatch his heart, however they would get rejected right on the spot.

It was pretty hard to crack his heart aside from his other band members who he known for a long time.

Brian was just truly someone impossible to reach.

 

Park Jimin was prepared, as she clutched a container filled with cookies.

She stood in front of the practice rooms, eyes focused on the doors where the dangerous boy resided.

Jimin was the only one who was determined to melt that boy's heart, it wasn't like she was a fangirl or anything but she knew there was something deeper in his cold exterior. 

As she tried to calm her nerves and maintain her resolve, a flashback of when they first met appeared in her head.

 

"Class I'll be assigning you partners to work on the project" The professor had announced, causing many to groan at his decision.

Jimin who had other friends in the class had prayed that he would pair her up with one of them, because she didn't want to be paired up with anyone else. 

What if they made her do all the work!? That would be really annoying to work with as a partner.

Waiting anxiously for the professor to call her name, the girl's hope had started crumbling when her friend's names were called.

Well fate was not in her favour today, she thought realizing all her friends had been paired up.

Soullessly waiting for the professor to announce her doom, she put her face on the desk.

"Park Jimin and Younghyun Kang"

This caused Jimin to quickly sprung up, managing to hit her face on the desk with a bang.

Onlookers turned to stare at her, as she quickly apologized.

Slumping in her seat, she nervously glanced in the direction of Brian.

It was just her luck to get that guy. 

Jimin of course knew the rumours regarding Brian Kang, how he would immediately reject girls and how cold he was.

Jimin gulped, if he easily rejected girls would that mean she would have to work on the project herself!?

She was screwed.

"Park Jimin?" A deep masculine voice called, causing Jimin to freeze. Was he this intimidating!?

Turning around slowly, she turned to put her hand up to wave which really looked awkward and tried to plaster a smile.

"H-hi"

Brian quickly noticed her stiff composure and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes! I'm totally a-okay! Let's start!" Jimin blubbered, sweat rolling down her back.

"We still have class... Do you want to meet tomorrow at my practice room to discuss the details?" Brian suggested, feeling a bit bad for the girl.

"Yes sir!"

When Jimin had arrived at the practice room the next day, she saw papers strewn around along with the multiple instruments in the room.

She sat down on the floor, facing Brian who was typing on his laptop.

"I'll do all of it" The boy had said much to Jimin's surprise.

"What...?" 

"You're afraid of me aren't you?"

"No! Of course I'm not" Jimin's eyes looked elsew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter