Caught with the Flu - BTS V

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caught with the Flu

An AU where Jimin gets the flu, and is unable to go to university for a while. Her boyfriend V (assuming they're the same age), takes the privilege to take care of her. 

 

Park Jimin was a girl who was pretty healthy during her life, she always managed to be on time for school and maintain her school attendance record.

There were times where she did get sick, but she was not ill enough to stay home and miss school.

She would always endure it at school, even if her nose was constantly running or if she was coughing continuously.

However, things were different for today.

Jimin was at home resting in her bed.

Why you may ask?

Jimin was down with the flu, usually she would check how bad it was and decide if she was able to go to school or not...

However it was pretty bad, her head was aching, her lungs felt sore, her nose was stuffy, and she had a fever!

Maybe it was because of how hard she was working in university or maybe she forgot to take the flu shot? Who knows?

She just didn't care, things were different in university. You barely get any sleep and you had to work really hard in the courses to maintain your grades.

She was kind of happy to finally get a break for once.

 

Little did she know, a helper would be on the way to help.

 

Kim Taehyung was a boy who had a unique personality, 4D you would call it. He constantly needed to be checked on because the things he did were pretty unpredictable.

Jamie had decided to take that role ever since they started dating.

Although it wasn't really going well because both had weird and loud personalities.

However, when it was needed, Jimin would make sure to take care of Taehyung: whether it was cooking, taking care of him when he was sick, cheering him up, or trying to help him with his work.

They both loved each other and fit hand in hand with each other. 

Taehyung appreciated everything she had done for him, and felt often bad how he wasn't contributing as much to help her.

Although he never knew how much he did help Jimin.

When he saw that Jimin was not present at the university, he started panicking.

She was always here!

What if she fell and broke all her bones?

What if the bus broke down and she was stuck in the middle of nowhere?

What if she was kidnapped?

Numerous of scenarios ran through his head and it was making him more panicked.

That was until a voice interrupted him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called from the distance, running towards the boy.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung questioned, turning around to face his friend.

"I'm glad I caught you! Jamie wanted me to tell you that she was sick today and won't be coming to school!" Jungkook explained, panting a bit from running.

"Oh.." Taehyung mumbled, giving a blank expression.

His questions were now answered but the only thing that bothered him was the fact she didn't tell her boyfriend first.

Why had she told Jungkook first?

Observing his reaction, Jungkook laughed.

"Don't worry about it, the only reason why she told me first was because we're doing a project together and she said she was too sick to call anyone else"

"I mean.. but still" Taehyung sulkily pouted, crossing his arms.

"Well who knows, maybe you can help her" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and smirked, before walking away.

"Ah!" Realizing what Jungkook had meant, an idea popped into his head.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that before!

 

Taehyung grinned widely before going to his class.

 

Jimin felt like she was run over by a car.

It was hard to fall asleep because she felt so uncomfortable with her body being ill.

She tried watching Harry Pottter movies and listening to her favourite songs to fall asleep, but that wasn't working either.

The girl thought of making some porridge or tea but decided against it when her head started aching from getting up.

 She hated being sick.

How come it was so hard to sleep!?

Grumbling, Jimin decided to stare at the ceiling and daydream to try to pass the time.

Sometime later, she heard the front door opening inside her apartment.

Who could it be?

The sound of bags put down on the floor and footsteps resounded in her apartment.

The door slammed open and in came a certain figure.

"My Jiminie!!" Taehyung exclaimed, running over to the girl to hug her.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jimin questioned, her voice hoarse.

The only person who had access to her house was Yerin and Taehyung with their own keys of course.

But why was he even here? She was sick! 

"Shh, don't talk! I'm here to take care of you!" Taehyung stated, grinning widely.

Jimin raised her eyebrows and gave him an expression.

Take care of her? It wasn't that she didn't believe he could, but the thing was that he couldn't cook and did he even know how to take care of a sick person???

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter