[Sequel] Another World - BTS V

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Another World

An AU where Jimin is overworking herself for her grades in university, making her boyfriend V worried about her condition. She finally falls asleep and is somehow transported in this new world where she meets a different version of her boyfriend?

 

Work. Work. Work. That was what Jimin was thinking of as she continued to progress on the assignments and projects she had.

University sure was demanding and tiring with all the tasks given.

It was nearing the end of the semester, which meant exams were coming up soon and she definitely wanted to prepare for that.

She had to put all her concentration into it, the girl couldn't afford to falter now!

"Jiminie? Are you home?" Taehyung called out in the apartment, hearing the sounds of scribbling coming in the direction of their room.

"Yeah I'm home!" Jimin responded from her seat, not moving an inch to greet him.

Taehyung walked into their room and sighed at the sight of his girlfriend working again.

Jimin had been overworking herself for the past two weeks and it was really not good for her health. 

Taehyung was extremely worried about her and tried to coax her to hangout with him multiple times, however he would get waved off every time.

The boy hoped she wouldn't collapse or anything, so in order to prevent that he tried to do most of the chores as possible.

And of course cook meals for her, Taehyung had gotten better and better with cooking from the teaching of his girlfriend and his mom.

He was practically a pro now.

"Jimin ah you should really take a break" Taehyung voiced out seriously, going towards her and wrapping his arms around her torso.

Jimin stopped writing and turned around to hug her boyfriend back.

"I will, I will as soon as I finish! I promise" She reassured letting go and put a pinky out.

Taehyung frowned a bit, knowing she wouldn't uphold her promise yet he put his pinky out anyway.

"You better keep your promise Jimin ah! If you collapsed, I won't know what to do"

"I will, thank you for worrying about me" Jimin smiled, her heart feeling warm from his concern.

 

It was 3 a.m. in the morning, the clock continuously ticking and the sounds of crickets echoing from the windows.

Snoring resounded in the bedroom, with Taehyung sprawled out with his face buried in the pillows and drool dripping down his chin.

Accompanied with a goofy grin on his face, it seemed he was having a good dream.

A light shone in the corner, as another figure was passed out as well.

Her face was resting on the surface of the desk, breaths coming evenly in and out of her tiny frame.

The girl had originally took a break as Taehyung had suggested to keep her promise, however she took too long of a break and soon fell asleep.

Gaining the rest she needed, the night continued to progress quietly.

 

Jimin lifted her head off the desk, rubbing her sore neck.

"What time is it?" Jimin mumbled, glancing at the clock.

The clock's hands pointed to 3, which caused the girl to let out a groan.

"Did I sleep that long...?"

Looking around the room, she noticed the bed empty and wondered if her boyfriend was up watching dramas.

She was about to go check when a light from the window shone.

Changing her destination, she padded towards the window, her feet on the cold wooden floor.

Looking out, her eyes widened seeing not just fireflies outside but practically how the other objects in Earth had disappeared.

Their apartment was practically floating by itself!

"Shall we have some fun?" A voice echoed, causing the girl to look around frantically.

"Who's there?" 

"Jamie let's travel to a world where imagination exists" A boy appeared suddenly, the moonlight illuminating his big grin and cat ears.

"Taehyung?!" Jimin exclaimed, pointing at her boyfriend.

"That's my name, don't wear it out" He bowed, amusement in his eyes.

"How are you floating and where are did you get cat ears!?"

"Whatever are you talking about Jamie? However now's not the time to shout, follow me to your world" Taehyung instructed once more, holding out a gloved hand.

Jimin stood there frozen, filled with confusion.

Who was this boy? He seemed quite different from her boyfriend yet held some similar traits...

And what was he talking about? What new world?

What should she do now?

Jimin didn't know whether to trust the cat or not, however the more she gazed at her boyfriend the more curious she had gotten.

She ended up reaching out and took his hand, and the next thing she knew was that she was falling down the night sky into a dark abyss. 

Her screams echoed in the darkness, as she kept falling while her boyfriend had a smirk on his face.

Curiosity killed the cat after all...

 

Landing on a surprisingly soft ground, Jimin observed her surroundings. 

She was surrounded by a beautiful magnificent forest and oddly shaped mountains, the sky painted a lavender shade.

She heard a purring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter