[Sequel] Wish - BTS Jungkook

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wish

An AU where years have passed since Jimin and Jungkook had made that wish that fated night. The two are taking the very next step towards that wish, which will change their lives forever. 

 

Ever since that group blind date to the theaters, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook had "unofficially" started dating.

Well according to their friends.

The gang consisting of Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung had questioned the pair afterwards the next day at school, however the two would share this "secretive" smile and would always shrug.

This made the boys raise their eyebrows at their composed reactions.

The two were acting definitely weird and different. They had to be hiding something!

To say they were frustrated was an understatement!

Were the two teasing them!?

They were dying to know whether they were actually dating or not! Their actions would often seem couple-ish, but then other times it was the usual.

They were very confused.

 

And so they were now holding a meeting at a fast food restaurant as 6 without Jamie and Jungkook.

"They're definitely acting weird" The male Jimin brought up. 

"Did you seriously drag us here to talk about Jamie and Jungkook again?" Yoongi questioned, annoyed his beauty sleep was being wasted on a weekend.

"Yes hyung! They didn't even come back from the washroom! It's weird! They were okay with their blind dates so why?" Taehyung exclaimed, unwrapping his burger.

"Plus we wanted to eat!~" Jimin cheekily added grinning, causing the three oldest to groan.

They definitely were going to pay weren't they? Those cheeky brats.

"So what? They probably didn't like it so they left" Namjoon bluntly answered, taking a French fry.

"Did you see the way they were looking at their blind dates though? It seemed like they liked them" Hoseok pointed out, remembering Jungkook's smile at the girl and Jamie's eyes at the boy.

"Seemed" Seokjin immediately emphasized, before taking a bite of his burger.

"We're best friends with them! We know whether it's genuine or not!" Taehyung argued, pouting a bit. How come their hyungs weren't believing them!?

"Are you sure?" Yoongi inquired, staring at the three boys.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jimin asked, did they know something they didn't?

"You do notice how close Jamie and Jungkook are right?" Yoongi started, the three nodding to his question.

"They had unconsciously developed feelings for each other and since we brought them out on the blind group date, they started noticing and feeling jealously"

"It can't be! We may have "shipped" them but it was a joke" Hoseok interjected, swirling his straw around.

"That's where your wrong" Namjoon stated, signaling Seokjin to explain.

"To them it most likely was serious for them, whether they were conscious of it or not"

That was then when they remembered specific parts of the blind date, supporting their claims.

".......Wait so when there was this tension when they arrived..."

"Mhm"

"And Jungkook's response when I asked him whether he felt a connection with his date..."

"You guys are finally understanding"

The three sat there with their mouths open, feeling the situation sink it.

While the other three were enjoying themselves and eating.

They were so slow! How come they didn't realize it!?

"Well you guys are paying since you are their best friends, and you know them oh so well" Namjoon teased, grinning with Seokjin and Yoongi.

That day their wallets were deprived of their weeks allowance.

And the very next day, they spotted the couple holding hands. The gang confronted them with Taehyung jumping on Jungkook's back, and Jimin and Hoseok giving him noogies.

 

A giggle resounded in the bustling restaurant, a couple sat at a table waiting for their orders.

"I remember that! They sure were teasing you a lot Jungkookie!" An older Jimin who was wearing an elegant dress punched his shoulder from across the table, feeling nostalgia overcome her. 

"Don't forget they teased you too Ms. Jimin ssi" Jungkook who was wearing a classic suit replied, giving a knowing smirk and a peace sign.

"H-hey!" Jimin flushed, red blossoming on her cheeks.

She clearly remembered what they called her.

Mrs. Jeon Jimin, Jungkookie's future wife

It was still embarrassing to be called that!

Jungkook noticed her cheeks, a smug expression surfacing on his features.

"Oho, embarrassed are you?"  

"No!" Jimin protested, trying to keep a glare on her boyfriend.

The two suddenly broke into smiles and then started laughing.

"Okay maybe a little!"

"Of course I'm always right!" Jungkook puffed out his chest, causing the girl to smirk.

"Not in English you aren't!"

"That's unfair! You went to an international school before! Besides we only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter