Mistletoe Kisses - GOT7 Mark

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mistletoe Kisses

An AU where Jimin and Mark have just begun dating in university (assuming everyone is around the same age.) The two despite dating, have a awkward relationship with each other. Mark tries to do something out of the ordinary to strengthen their relationship.

 

Park Jimin was an ordinary girl attending university,  she had many friends and unexpectedly was dating Mark Tuan from the university's HOT7 group, or commonly known as GOT7. 

Many had questioned how the girl was able to snag the cool hotshot.

Every time Jimin would just shrug at their questions and just said it was because they had mutual feelings.

This would make one wonder whether they were a affectionate couple with Jimin's answer, but unfortunately it was the opposite.

The two were pretty awkward around each other despite their recent confessions.

Jimin would try to talk with Mark often and try to learn more about him, but after a few questions there would be an awkward silence.

It was hard for Jimin to talk to him sometimes because of his quiet demeanor, but having a friend with a similar personality, she was used to it. 

It took a while for Yerin to open up to Jimin, so it should be the same with Mark.

Patience and understanding was the key.

The girl would happily wait for the boy, they didn't need to rush.

 

Unfortunately the strings of fate are unpredictable and will go against her wishes.

 

Mark Tuan was in a group called GOT7 in his university, the boy and his friends were known around campus as HOT7 for their looks and charisma.

Unexpectedly and much to the fangirls' disappointment, he had begun dating Park Jimin after mutually confessing their feelings to each other.

His friends often for it and celebrated once the two started dating.

It was an unlikely combination since he had a similar personality to Jimin's friend Yerin, and Jimin had a similar personality to Jackson.

Over time in university, the two had developed mutual feelings through their circle of friends and classes they shared, and then the two started dating.

If you asked Mark how their relationship was currently going, he would respond with not well.

The boy wasn't the greatest at expressing his feelings like his girlfriend.

He tried his hardest to, but it was difficult.

Mark wondered how Jackson and Jimin were able to do it so easily.

How does one make conversation?

Every time Jimin tried to strike a conversation with him, the boy would answer awkwardly and it would go silent for a few minutes.

Mark would often blame himself for his awkward answers and would sulk afterwards.

He wanted to get closer with his girlfriend quickly and make her happy.

 The boy didn't want to wait for them to get closer, he wanted to rush into their relationship.

 

It was then when the strings of fate started to interfere with their lives.

 

One day, the two had a date planned in the campus's park.

They wanted to just walk around together and talk. 

Mark was determined to not make the date awkward.

Walking alongside the girl, Mark quietly observed his girlfriend out of the corner of his eye.

"So.." Jimin started, glancing at the boy.

"Mhm" Mark hummed, mentally cursing himself for his answer.

"What're you doing for Christmas?" The girl asked, folding her arms behind her back.

I want to spend time with you

"I'm going to visit my family" The boy answered differently, a smile beginning to creep up on his lips at her actions.

"Ooo that's nice, I'm also planning to visit my family as well" Jimin remarked, unfolding her arms from her back.

After that, a silence had began between the two.

Bothered by the silence, Mark didn't know whether to voice what he wanted or not.

Hesitating whether to speak up or not, Mark decided to go for it.

"Do you think we can spend time together during the holidays too?" Mark shyly spoke up, turning his head in a different direction.

Giggling, the girl nodded.

How cute

"Of course!"

Mark mistook her reaction for mockery and frowned internally, but what he didn't see was the sincere smile growing on Jimin's face.

Another silence ensued between the two individuals shortly as they strolled through the chilly park. 

 

After the awkward date with Jimin, Mark sat at GOT7's table and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Bambam questioned, once seeing Mark down in the dumps. Their friend had lately been more gloomy and sulky, it was really starting to bug them.

"Was the date with Jimin a failure again?" Jinyoung asked, putting a knowing expression on his face.

The boy lifelessly nodded, blankly staring out into the distance.

"You totally are in deep, you're worried about pointless things" Jaebum commented, taking a sip out of his coffee.

"It's not pointless!" Jackson de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter