Memories - U-KISS Kevin

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Memories

Where Jimin and Kevin have been dating for a long time, and sort through pictures together to put in their photo album. They recall on memories they had together in their relationship.

 

"Jimin ah!" Kevin called to his smaller girlfriend, beckoning her over to the couch with a smile.

"Whaat?" Jimin drawled, plopping down beside her boyfriend.

"Were you asleep?" Kevin chuckled, brushing her bangs. She looked so cute and cuddly all sleepy like that. 

"Mhmm" The girl hummed, enjoying the sensation of his fingers threading through her hair.

"So why did you call me?" Jimin asked after Kevin stopped, questioningly looking at the book in Kevin's hands.

"Oh, I got a photo album! I was thinking we could put our pictures in here" Kevin smiled, hands caressing the cover of the album.

They would finally be able to have a place where they could look back on their relationship.

Something that would be special and valuable for years to come.

"Ohh Kevin when did you get that?" Jimin teased nudging him lightly, really she felt touched though.

"When you were sleeping silly" Kevin lightly poked her forehead back, causing the girl to giggle.

Deciding to open the album, the two were amazed by the quality of the pages. Kevin really bought a high quality photo album.

"Wow Kevin you went all out" Jimin commented, causing the boy to laugh.

"No wonder why it was so expensive"

Kevin then took out a box filled with Polaroid pictures, the couple making a pile on the table to sort through.

The couple sat there looking through what pictures to put on the first page, when Jimin had found a particular Polaroid picture.

"Ah! Kevin we should put this one first!" 

Directing his attention to Jimin's hands, he saw what Polaroid picture she picked and smiled.

He remembered that.

"When we first met right?"

 

Jimin was nervous, very nervous as she was appearing on After School Club again with Yerin.

Except this time she was going to be on the After Show and meeting a big sunbae in the industry.

U-kiss's Kevin.

She was quite comfortable around her friend Eric Nam, however she felt quite nervous to meet Kevin.

Compared to Eric, Kevin was an idol who had years of experience with dancing, singing, and had a lot of fans. She couldn't afford to mess up she to make a good first impression.

Before rehearsal, she had been a nervous wreck where it was to the point that Yerin had tried to calm her down multiple times, but all that had failed.

That was when Kevin had come in to comfort and reassure she would fine, and surprisingly she felt very calm after that.

He had a soothing presence and made her feel at ease, which helped her to be more relaxed for the show and more natural.

To the point where she was able to pose as she usually did for their selfies on the Polaroid.

She didn't know whether she had made a good first impression on him or not, however all she knew was that he was really nice.

Like an older brother.

 

"I thought you were really nice back then" Jimin remarked, putting a hand on her cheek with a nostalgic smile on her face as Kevin taped the picture.

"Hey, does that mean I'm not nice anymore?" Kevin cried putting a hand over his heart.

"You know it, you're very very mean" Jimin stuck her tongue out, causin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter