Silly Boyfriend - BTS J-Hope

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Silly Boyfriend

Where Jimin and J-Hope have been dating for a while. They have the chance to be together on a segment during the ASC broadcast. Jimin concludes she has a very silly boyfriend.

 

Park Jimin was our lovely maknae host of ASC, there were many guests she had met: boys and girls alike.

There were times where it was awkward, fun, and really comfortable.

If one asked who was her favourite, Jimin would had to pick BTS.

She was really familiar with them as they appeared 3 times with her as host.

They were fun, loud, comfortable people to be with, she found friends who were just like her!

And there was another reason too.

If one noticed, on all of BTS' ASC appearances, there was always one member who always never failed to make her laugh and feel shy.

That person's name was J-hope.

From the 95th episode when BTS appeared, she was actually a fan of BTS. She really liked the group back then and she was really nervous to meet them especially J-hope!

His dancing was really cool, his rapping was deep, and he was always smiley and happy! 

So maybe J-hope was her bias...

The girl felt so embarrassed when she kept stuttering his name, and was determined to be more confident the next time they appeared.

 

Jung Hoseok is a member of the trending boy group BTS.

The boy had appeared on many interviews and shows in his lifetime, however there was always one broadcast that always made him feel comfortable.

That was ASC!

Eric Nam as a host was always funny and always managed to make him and his group members comfortable!

They managed to always have a fun time together and have the chance to interact with fans as well!

It was a win-win!

So when they appeared on the 95th episode, he was surprised to see there was a new MC!

A girl who looked younger than him and was very small!

She was very loud and seemed to be very comfortable around Eric, her personality reminded him of the maknae line.

However, the moment she stuttered his name, his opinion of her changed.

Jimin was very, very cute!

 

As time passed, the two got to know each other more and feelings between them started to brew.

If you noticed, Jimin would always be laughing at J-hopes antics, while the boy has the brightest smile on.

Later, Hoseok decided to ask the girl out and that was the moment their love life had began.

At first the two secretly went on many dates, and were very lovey dovey with each other. 

But as months flew by, the two got more and more busy with their jobs.

They both missed each other very much.

That was when an opportunity came from ASC.

 

Standing nerevously, she glanced at her fellow oppas.

The show was about to begin in a few minutes.

Kevin finally was able to be present on BTS' episode, and Eric was as usual being Eric Nam.

"What's wrong Jimin ah?" Kevin asked, peering into her face.

"A-ah! Nothing's wrong Kevin oppa! I'm just nervous with today's broadcast" The girl quickly answered, resulting for the two males to raise their eyebrows.

"Why're are you so nervous though? It's our fourth time with BTS now Jimin ah! We're all friends here" Eric reassured, patting the girl on the back.

"I'm not friends with you" Jimin retorted, sticking out her tongue.

"I am hurt" Eric dramatically clutched onto his chest.

"Or is it because of someone someone?" Kevin questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

Although they went on secret dates, it didn't mean that no one knew.

The two stared at him, feeling quite weirded out by his odd actions.

"Pffft no! Of course not!" Jimin denied, suddenly breaking out into a dance to avert their attention.

"Ohhh? Your boyfriend right?? Santa granted you your wish list!" Eric teased, dancing along with her.

"I hope Santa gave you coal" Jimin muttered, pouting angrily at her oppas.

"We're starting in 60 seconds!"

"Of course not Jimin, did you know that I'm the first on his good list!" Eric exclaimed.

Kevin laughed at their conversation, before pulling the two beside him.

"Now, now let's get into our MC faces"

 

"Helloooo!" The three chorused, greeting the audience as usual.

"I'm Eric Nam"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter